74%
No
26%

Total votes: 19

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Sebastin Creed wrote:
Delmi wrote:I understand a Force Bond between Master and Apprentice not being that uncommon. But if two Padawans go on a mission together a few times...that does not equal a Force Bond.
You'd be surprised.

Shimi put forth mine and Azra'el's bond as I said, and I felt it was justified the amount of time we spent as Padawan Brothers. That I could see, and I suppose a true Master and Apprentice bond could be supported as well...

I can just see it now though, the amount of requests coming through...
You and Azra trained for years upon years together under the same Master, so yes, I understand that. Wasn't pointing the finger at you :P

There are just some people who think that because they went on a mission with another Padawan and killed some Mando's together, that that means they are now deeply connected through the Force. It's not that easy to create a Force Bond, is all I'm saying. It takes quite a bit more than that.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri