Post your ideas and suggestions here
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Nice approach, Seb. Very nice.
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

A problem I have with these restrictions is making certain control powers require investments into alter powers as a prerequisite which makes no sense to me in terms of Force Disciplines and how individuals actually learned (even if we ignore this entirely in JEDI and just kind of wing it)

I'll reserve further comments since I kind of disagree with the idea in general. It enforces more of a game through choices than it does an open-ended roleplaying environment.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Tomoran, see my reply in the thread I created about my thoughts on power restrictions.

I guess I sort of explain it a bit better in there as well as another additional idea which includes your Talent Points structure.

In essence, I don't want to lock out one ability for the sake of others... just sort of restrict the ability to have all level 4-5 powers... a sort of common sense choice game. However, considering that your initial structure just said nobody will ever achieve a full template. I guess that works out in the end for me.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol