Force Power Updates

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Sai Akiada wrote:The only suggestion that I don't like is the removal of sounds from MT. The rest I'm undecided on.
I'd happily see the sound chaged to something more subtle but to me, hearing the sound was an indication of someone new to the ability trying to manipulate me. A form of sensing the attempted manipulation. When you get more advanced in the skill, the detection levels drop. (ie, no sound.)

Personally, I'd rather keep sound involved with the lower levels BUT change the sound to be something a little more subtle.
Agreed.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Sai Akiada wrote:The only suggestion that I don't like is the removal of sounds from MT....

....but to me, hearing the sound was an indication of someone new to the ability trying to manipulate me. A form of sensing the attempted manipulation. When you get more advanced in the skill, the detection levels drop. (ie, no sound.)

Personally, I'd rather keep sound involved with the lower levels BUT change the sound to be something a little more subtle.
Also in agreement there.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion