Master List

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Iverian Prey

Master List

Post by Iverian Prey »

Simple suggestion and one that I'm sure has been made before...

But I've recently found myself in the need of downloading everything JEDI all over again and one reason I haven't is because I just don't feel like searching all over the forums for all the links I need. First theres the rpmod, the map, the skins (which I know are compiled), weapons, vehicles, music and etc.

It's really a lot and it's all in different places.

It should all either be already wrapped into Rpmod or on a list one after another in link form.
Nicholae Carnassi
Lost One

Post by Nicholae Carnassi »

Simply use the rpmod web installer. It allows you to tick boxes to install (alongside rpmod) all of the different JEDI packs. Skin pack, weapons, vehicles, NPCs, music, enclave and transport maps. It's also a decent solution for updating after an absence. When I came back from my away season over the weekend, I ran the web installer and used it to make sure that everything I had was up to date.

I have it on good authority (::cough::Soh::cough::) that the next version of rpmod will have an auto-updater built in, linked to the JEDI services. But for now, this works very well.
Iverian Prey

Post by Iverian Prey »

I...see.

<.<
>.>
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

A master list has be provided by Tomoran in the OOC board for your benefit, Iverian.