Server hours?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gryden Bamne

Server hours?

Post by Gryden Bamne »

I've noticed that the servers are almost always empty. At what times does the Temple server usually peak at?
Motoko
Lost One

Re: Server hours?

Post by Motoko »

During the week I have no idea, but on weekends during afternoons EST seem to have the most people on. My work schedule during the week pretty much ensures that there's no one around when I have time to play. :(
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Server activity comes and goes in waves and isn't necessarily dependent on time or day. People generally come and go as they please.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

What timezone are you, Mo'.

I'm GMT+12 so activity usually peaks between 6am and 12pm for me. I've also known it to be active in the later hours of the night, sometimes from midnight onwards if that helps. Delmi's correct though, it can vary.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

For the sake of clarity, I'd advise using GST (Galactic Standard Time) as seen at the top of the forums when discussing activity times. People can work out their own time zones based on that.

For example:

1400 GST for me is 7pm
1400 GST for Des is 8pm.

But if we both agree to meet at 1400 GST, we can work out what that is in our local time ourselves.

Just my advice is all! :)

Also:

When are you likely to RP?

It's old, but still open.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Saturday - 1200 GST / 0300 hours for planned events or Rp's.
Sunday - 1200 GST / 0300 hours for planned events or Rp's.
Weekdays - 0300 GST Plus...

Alright, life's been kicking my backside somewhat as of late and my activity has obviously dropped quite considerably, much to my distaste but out of necessity. I won't go into details but will leave it at this, for the time being until further notice, this will be my times where you can most likely catch me In-game.

There will be times where I could pull off the odd morning here on a week day but considering my timezone, keep in mind that 1200 GST is roughly six in the morning for me, if not five.

Otherwise, I'm on msn most of the time or you're welcome to pm me on the forum.

Motivation for ::JEDI:: has NOT Diminished in any way.

See you all soon, with luck.

- Kieran Orion.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Right now my issue is a combination of part-time school and full-time work that are making it difficult for me to be on at any other time than weekends.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Team Rancor Will Rise Again!