Looking for a model

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Aris Lenko

Looking for a model

Post by Aris Lenko »

Hi, I'm new here and I'm still dreaming up my back story but I've ran into an issue. I talked about it with Soh Raun and he suggested I ask you lot. I'm planning to roleplay as a Nautolan and I've been informed that there are adult versions of this model but no youngling versions, would anyone know a suitable model? Thanks.
Roahu
Lost One

Re: Looking for a model

Post by Roahu »

If no model exists one thought is to keep the youngling helmut on - that should suffice for the time period without requiring a custom model.
Rui Vuusen
Lost One

Post by Rui Vuusen »

I believe there might be one lurking around somewhere, I'll have a look for you and if I find it I'll link it to you.

Initiated_298.06|Master_Illrian Damaris/Rita.Sandria|Race_Rattataki|Rank_Knight|
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Reskin the young Twi'lek model that has the helmet! That'd work!

Or the young Togruta. Then you can just RP that the rest are hidden beneath the helmet. PM Zelai Kol'iva or get a hold of him on MSN. He used to RP a Nautolan student and possibly has some good ideas.
Amris Kurin

Post by Amris Kurin »

Hello I read this somewhat late, sorry. I have no idea if you already got one or not, hopefully you did, but if not I have modeled a small youngling model, with the head you requested, though I'm still in the process of weighting other skins, and somewhat still learning :lol: I will try my best to fix you up with this skin, as it is easy and simple.

Aris Lenko

Post by Aris Lenko »

Hey thanks for the offer, I really should've updated the thread :P Rui sent me a model and I started talking with Zelai a few weeks back and he said he'd help make a model
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

The DAJ youngling pack has a youngling Nautalon I could get for you easily.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

I believe the model thing has already been resolved, according to the post just above yours.. :) Either way, it seems a lot of options are now presented for you.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Aris Lenko

Post by Aris Lenko »

Well turns out I have a now Nautolan model for my teen years and that means I'm still looking for a youngling model, could I get that model you were talking about, Elu? :)