(( See you next cycle! Wait, what? ))

News and Discussions for visiting Galactic Citizens
Rita Sandria
Lost One

Re: (( See you next cycle! Wait, what? ))

Post by Rita Sandria »

Amoné Fayden wrote:
Roahu wrote:I think time passes too fast in our roleplay.
<3

But I won't get into that again!
I would urge at one point we DO get into that, since I think its something that needs to be debated.
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

I personally don't have an issue with the current system as it's not supposed to be focused on heavily anyway. You blur the lines. Like Sai's, 'In his 30's'. But meh

As for Starwars'y names for days of the week, I have no issue with that personally.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

It just comes from a time where more happened in JEDI to justify 1 month = 1 year.

A lot of JEDI is day-to-day RP which is fine, but from a realistic standpoint, we don't achieve enough in 1 RL month to justify it being a whole year IC.

But in truth and with complete honesty, we might end up screwing this up and causing more problems for ourselves. :lol:

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Sai Akiada wrote:I personally don't have an issue with the current system as it's not supposed to be focused on heavily anyway. You blur the lines. Like Sai's, 'In his 30's'. But meh
Exactly how I feel, the system of how we do time shouldn't be touched at all. The only reason why it's starting to become an issue now is much like Amone said, back in the day we did a lot in one real day enough to keep everyone busy and make the lines of time blurry enough. But now due the ratio of Master/Student activity most students sit and just chat idly for days at a time. Which in turn makes it seem like time is flying and people are getting nowhere in training and getting older to boot. But I can assure everyone that I am personally cooking up some juicy plot for the near future.