JKHub

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Motoko
Lost One

Re: JKHub

Post by Motoko »

With a degree in Marketing, I'll give my professional opinion by simply stating that everyone is right. Quality, not quantity. Word-of-mouth and personal references are the best methods to get the kind of people we would find desireable involved.
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Elu Dako wrote:Website Unreachable? Anyone else got this?
Yeah, seems to be having some intermittent issues today.
Kih Bu
Lost One

Post by Kih Bu »

Oberon wrote:
Elu Dako wrote:Website Unreachable? Anyone else got this?
Yeah, seems to be having some intermittent issues today.
http://jkhub.org/topic/637-downtime/

-
JKHub | JEDI Videos | Files

i¯i▀▀▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך

Commander Ace

Post by Commander Ace »

Elu Dako wrote:Off Topic: I stumbled across JEDI by accident after leaving Continuum, I was a complete JKA noob at the time and some might have considered me a troll cos of how I acted, I was new to RP but over the last...2 or so years I've grown into RP and now it's all I do xD, I can't stand FFA as it does my head in, it's part of the fact I hate lamers like an arch-nemesis.

I do miss being around you guys (Not sure if you lot feel the same heh) but I wouldn't trade my experiences for the world, I learned allot from here and other communities.

Heck, I even have my next character for JEDI planned, I've had it planned for a few months now (Species Wise) the name however, I decided more recently when I was talking to Nastajja.

On Topic: Website Unreachable? Anyone else got this?
I do not have this error, if you do, try again shortly, it may be a JKAHUB Server issue. Try again.

EDIT: Woops, I didn't notice this was from 2011, sorry.
Games I play: SW:JKA, SW:EAW, SW:BF/BFII
Modded Games: ^
Fav Rp OCs: Sidewind(TFU), Ace, Noah Carter