Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Vesrem'inor'inlesca

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Vesrem'inor'inlesca »

Hello, pleased to meet you all, I'm Vesrem'inor'inlesca, an eight year old Chiss from Coruscant.
Hyla_Aazar

Post by Hyla_Aazar »

Greetings!

This isn't an introduction actually. I just have a small number of questions I'd like to ask.

Rather then post them all here, might I be able to get in contact with a responsible member? I hope it would not be too much of a bother. It's only that before I apply I would like to get a few things strait.

If any of you could help me out, please Private-Message me or contact me over Windows Live Messanger (Hylazar@hotmail.com). Is having a Windows Live account required by the way?

----
Edit: Thank you Oberon, Roahu, and Nastajja for answering all my questions :)
Last edited by Hyla_Aazar on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roahu
Lost One

Post by Roahu »

I'll meet with our new friend Hyla!
Rain

Post by Rain »

Hello i'm rain a 15 year old zeltron/human girl from Naboo. It's nice to meet all of you and cya soon :wink:
Last edited by Rain on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyla_Aazar

Post by Hyla_Aazar »

Hello again! I'm back with more of an "Official" introduction :)

My character's name is Hyla, who is a Nine-Year old female Zygerrian. She has recently been redirected from Coruscant to this lovely place. She is going to come off a bit strange at first I think. I hope nobody will mind that.

Here is some information that you need to know:
I don't have an unique model or skin for Hyla, so I'll describe her appearance below.
She has short Red hair which is quite fur-like.
Her skin is neither pale nor dark and has a subtle red-pinkish tint.
Angular features dominate her face, and she displays quite catlike features in general.
Her eyes are a bright gold, which in the dark makes a reflection. Quite like a cat :)
Her ears are like any Zygerrian's ears, but shorter.
When she smiles or talks in general, she shows a set of sharp teeth with somewhat long canines.
Her voice has a predominate Russian accent.
Here is a pronunciation of her name: Hi-lah | A-zar- as in czar

In the end she's just your average 9-year old Russian cat-like humanoid. I hope I have not left too much to the imagination :)

Krom

Post by Krom »

hello my name is Krom Renoth im a 10 year old human male .I'm i have a dark secret in my past thateven i do not know of as of yet im hoping that every one will help me to find it.as well as help me through the good and bad i will face with you all (im very new to rp so if im not in char or im not in the proper area or outfits plz help me along thx all.
Ranneth Ghyron

Post by Ranneth Ghyron »

Hey there!
My name is Ranneth Ghyron from Coruscant, 14 years old hopeful with an artifical right arm.
I can fix nearly anything based on circuits! :)

Can't wait to play! :)
Sibi Volunt
Lost One

Post by Sibi Volunt »

Hey everyone,

I think I've met a good portion of you already, but I play Sibi Volunt, the 9-year-old Nikto from Nal Hutta! Sibi was recently brought here by his grandfather, and that's really all that Sibi knows, haha.

Anyway, everyone I've met so far has been pretty groovy, and I'm super upped to RP with you guys!

Also! Here is a link to my skin: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22497152/Sibi_zip. If you don't have it/don't want it, just pretend that I have the face of a Nikto!
Skrassk
Lost One

Post by Skrassk »

Greetings everyone,

I play an Eight year old Trandoshan called Skrassk hailing from the planet Hsskhor, more commonly known to outsiders as Trandosha a planet known for slavery, hunters and mercenaries.

Unlike other trandoshans, Skrassk dislikes the usual Trandoshan way of life regarding the 'Scorekeeper' and Jagannath points and has spent the last year in the care of a wookiee family after his father killed a wookiee Chieftain and abandoned Skrassk when the wookiees came 'knocking'.

He can be shy and jumpy around new places and people but is friendly regardless and is always trying to make new friends with whomever he meets, he carries a customized Datapad made by his adoptive father Wrrylok to help him translate his words for people, but it offers no speech function.

I look forward to Roleplaying with you all.
Last edited by Skrassk on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khátla Merie
Lost One

Post by Khátla Merie »

Hey there everyone, I'm pleased to finally be back after much hardship seeing as my last account mysteriously stopped working completely along with my email.
Now however I'm back for good, settled into my new apartment and everything without anything to do. So I'll have plenty of time to hang out with you all, and I'm looking forward to it. See you all on the server!
Sera

Post by Sera »

Greetings and salutations, i am aware that I've already made a psot in this thread quite the time ago, before vanishing. for that I am sorry though I were pulled away for RL concerns. Anyway, I am back now and hopefully for good, should you wish to have me join your folds that is.
I were planning on playing an 11 year old Kel dor, named Kih'n Laan. Ofcourse I will go about the proper channels with the biography as per the rules. I am looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.
Dewanta

Post by Dewanta »

Hello everyone I'm Dewanta, a wookie youngling.

I would really love to RP with any of you, so I was wondering when is it that the server is active?

Name: Dewanta | Age: 8 | Species: Wookiee | Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Speaks: Shyriiwook | Understands: Shyriiwook, Basic.

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Page one of this thread has been updated to reflect our active applicants. If your name is not on the list and should be, could you please reply here and let me know.

Many thanks.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Sibi Volunt
Lost One

Post by Sibi Volunt »

I'm still here, I've just either been busy with school or haven't seen anyone else in-game.
Skrassk
Lost One

Post by Skrassk »

Still around, just wish other people were :(