(( New Holonet frontpage video discussion ))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Ahkro Cerinla
Lost One

(( New Holonet frontpage video discussion ))

Post by Ahkro Cerinla »

I absolutely am looking forward to what will be going on with this.
Species: Thyrsian | Born: 289.20 | Age:24 | Initiated:304.15 | Height: 1.83 | Weight: 84.2kg | Languages: Thyrsian mimetics, Basic, Huttese (Fluent), Shyriiwook (Understanding), Bocce (Fluent), Zabraki (Fluent)
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Re: (( New Holonet frontpage video discussion ))

Post by Sai Akiada »

We appreciate your enthusiasm Ahkro and hope this all smashes off very soon but perhaps it's best not to start and OOC discussion on it, on the forum. Best to experience the story and role-play IC when it comes around :) (and if an IC thread appears when it all kicks off (y))

Not chastising :P Just my personal recommendation.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Well I'll stop by and say it was an awesome surprise to see the video. Very well done too, especially the last cut. Very very nice. :)
Ahkro Cerinla
Lost One

Post by Ahkro Cerinla »

Motoko wrote:Well I'll stop by and say it was an awesome surprise to see the video. Very well done too, especially the last cut. Very very nice. :)
QFT.

And Sai, not especially a discussion about the to-be plot per say. But I believe others also love commenting on the good stuff, so I simply did a 'FIRST!' :P
Species: Thyrsian | Born: 289.20 | Age:24 | Initiated:304.15 | Height: 1.83 | Weight: 84.2kg | Languages: Thyrsian mimetics, Basic, Huttese (Fluent), Shyriiwook (Understanding), Bocce (Fluent), Zabraki (Fluent)
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I personally don't mind a bit if OOC spectulation, but there won't be any OOC hints given out. The team and Councils been swore to secrecy, but if anyones been privvy to some hints then please keep them to yourselves and let everyone experience it as Sai said. :D

Happy Life Day JEDI.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Ashla Vasari
Lost One

Post by Ashla Vasari »

Just want to say thanks for the trailer and to Creed and all the others who helped in it's making. It's very professional, I especially like the background for the trailer! Looking forward to the up and coming plot!
Dewanta

Post by Dewanta »

I loved the trailer! The ammount of details you guys threw into it really makes the viewer ask so many questions so it got me really interested on this new turn of events :)

Name: Dewanta | Age: 8 | Species: Wookiee | Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Speaks: Shyriiwook | Understands: Shyriiwook, Basic.

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Dewanta wrote:I loved the trailer! The ammount of details you guys threw into it really makes the viewer ask so many questions so it got me really interested on this new turn of events :)
Just remember the video is OOC.

Just encase.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Dewanta

Post by Dewanta »

Well that's why we're in the OOC section.

Last edited by Dewanta on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Name: Dewanta | Age: 8 | Species: Wookiee | Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Speaks: Shyriiwook | Understands: Shyriiwook, Basic.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

If you want to talk about the video, I see no problem in that. But please keep the thread on topic.

That being said, I'm eager to get this going! The video doesn't even begin to show what's planned! ;)
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

I agree.. I came on and suddenly saw the video and first thought it was the Life Day video, but was quite surprised when I saw it was a trailer for a new Story Arc. I am quite pleased to see we've got ourselves a new story arc coming soon. I look forward to it!
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Marl

Post by Marl »

The video is pretty interesting and leaves alot of questions , amazing job with making it.
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

What a great way to get things rolling into the new year! As I was telling Sai; it's seeing this user generated content (well, that isn't RP) that really makes me proud to be a part of the clan.

That, and since I can't enjoy JKA machinima at face value anymore, it didn't break any of the laws of cinematography =P

Really looks cool, great job. :)
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Big up's to everyone that's been involved in the making of this little sneak peek we're getting. I've watched it four times already and I'm only left with questions but that's the brilliant part, anticipation will kill me but damn, you guys know how to get the community excited haha.

Kudos - I can't wait.

Keep up the great work, guys :D

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Joran Fordo

Post by Joran Fordo »

Watching this video, I have a feeling that things are getting real soon! :D
Keep up the epicness! :)