Khátla Merie
Lost One

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Khátla Merie »

Getting on everyday to scout for people. :D
Dewanta

Post by Dewanta »

We had a pretty neat evening of RPing today :D Even tho we were in about 5 it was still entertaining.

Name: Dewanta | Age: 8 | Species: Wookiee | Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Speaks: Shyriiwook | Understands: Shyriiwook, Basic.

Skrassk
Lost One

Post by Skrassk »

Just a quick update so you all know as to what happened, after a discussion with Sai on MSN we decided to change my name to steer me away from being too close to the Lore of the Extended Universe of Star Wars, given my name was based on that of Qyzen Fess from Star Wars: The Old Republic.

So from now on, I am and always was Skrassk.

I do however apologize for any and all confusion this may cause.

:)
Marl

Post by Marl »

Heya everybody.
I'm currently playing Serion Khutar , a ten-years old Kiffar from the planet Kiffu , I'm looking forward to meet all of you and have a good time while roleplaying here ^^b
Nat'alya Ero'noss

Post by Nat'alya Ero'noss »

'Ello, people. My character is Nat'alya Ero'noss, an eight year old Togruta, born on the planet of Coruscant. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, and I hope to have a good time Role-Playing here.

:D :wink: 8)
Aaron92

Post by Aaron92 »

Hello everyone,
my character is Aaron Ovens (I know I messed up the names at registration :S), 12 years old human from Coruscant and looking forward to RP with you (again :D).
Actually this is my third character here (My other characters were Joran Fordo and Ranneth Ghyron), but I still have good memories and I... well... missed ya guys! :)
Marl

Post by Marl »

Uh..sorry for posting up here , but I haven't been added on the active applicants list
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Sorry but I'm actually curious, who do you play?

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Marl

Post by Marl »

I play Serion..
Ahkro Cerinla
Lost One

Post by Ahkro Cerinla »

You can request the Council Secretary Droid to have your username altered accordingly. :)
Species: Thyrsian | Born: 289.20 | Age:24 | Initiated:304.15 | Height: 1.83 | Weight: 84.2kg | Languages: Thyrsian mimetics, Basic, Huttese (Fluent), Shyriiwook (Understanding), Bocce (Fluent), Zabraki (Fluent)
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Marl wrote:Uh..sorry for posting up here , but I haven't been added on the active applicants list
Your application is live, Serion.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Shakk'aven
Lost One

Post by Shakk'aven »

Hello, everyone.

I play Shakk'aven, a nine-year-old Twi'lek from Ryloth. She goes by Shakka, for short.

I don't have the skin quite finished yet; still working on it (at least I got the shaders to work!). In the mean time, she's using the Togruta youngling skin. So just remember she's not actually a Togruta! That's just as close as I could get. =)

I look forward to meeting you in the server!

-Shakk'aven / Rayven
Species: Twi’lek | Homeworld: Ryloth | Age: 23 | Languages: Ryl, Basic, Mando'a
Initiated 311.07 | Apprenticed 312.28 | Reassigned 325.20
Kadrian Sey

Post by Kadrian Sey »

Hello everyone,

I roleplay as a 8 year old Zabrak child called Kadrian Sey. Kadrian's homeplanet is Iridonia. Kadrian is very eager to learn and has a rather playful mindset. Looking forward Role-Playing with you guys,

My Regards,

Kadrian Sey
Esth Me'sku
Lost One

Post by Esth Me'sku »

Hi.

Im a 9 year old male bothan from the bothans home planet of bothawui. Esth is very shy and kind. Esth gets to the point a lot, so he'll use a lot of single worded answers. If im out of line, try and help me. Im new to this role play stuff.

Initiated_311.25 : Novinced_314.12 : Apprenticed_321.05 : Age_20 : Mentor_Delmi N'jork

Sirius Varrk
Lost One

Post by Sirius Varrk »

Hello, My hopeful is Sirius Varrk.

He's 10 Years Old and new to the world outside of Alpheridies, Even though not intimidated by other life forms, he is a little shy and often sits listening to other talk.