311.17 // New High Councilor

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

311.17 // New High Councilor

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings, JEDI members and Community.

The Jedi High Council is pleased to announce that today, Knight Sebastin Creed has been selected to become part of the High Council, raising its numbers to four full-time members. While Initiate Creed began his journey 58 years ago, Knight Creed proved his wisdom throughout the 18 years spent serving as a Councilor. His dedication and commitment will be strong assets for our Order as it develops further in the coming years.

The Jedi Council once again wishes to reassert its will to serve the Jedi Order and the Force to the best of its ability. As always, do not hesitate to contact us shall the need arise, our doors are always open.

High Councilor Sebastin Creed's first statement in his new position will follow shortly.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: 311.17 // New High Councilor

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Greetings everyone,

As it was stated, 18 years ago I was given the opportunity, and honor, to serve as a Councilor to Alzoc III. At that time, I said the following;
Greetings All,

It is with great honor and enthusiasm that I have accepted the opportunity to serve on our Council but more importantly to serve our Enclave to a greater extent.

With this I pledge to do my utmost to deliver in this role to the best of my ability by serving our community and seeking ways to help improve and maintaining all areas within it. It is indeed a great privilege to be approached for this role, but I remain humble and unperplexed with taking this role and I relish the chance to work with our High Councilors further.

I believe together, with the guidance of the Force and trust, we can ensure the future of our Order and make the best possible future for ourselves within it.

With The Greatest Sincerity,
Sebastin Creed, Jedi Knight
I have not only grown as a Councilor, but as a person, since accepting this role and I have enjoyed my time immensely working for you. However, to then be honored further with an invitation to the High Council, I feel that this has only reaffirmed my previous pledge and I stand resolute with the promise I made.

I thank the High Councilors for their guidance, assistance and warm welcome for it helped me settle into my position with ease. Also, I thank every Master, Knight, Student and Hopeful, for allowing me the chance to act and serve as their Councilor as well.

Thank you once again, and may the force be with us all.

Again, With The Greatest Sincerity,
Sebastin Creed, High Councilor.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol