youngling skin

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Arukh Bakh'tor
Lost One

Re: youngling skin

Post by Arukh Bakh'tor »

Most members have the youngling.pk3 skin in our folders. The skin is an option, not a necessity. I feel if we include it in the pack people may feel its an obligation.

|name_arukh.bakh'tor|age_30|rank_padawan|mentor_tergos.zemnos|

Alehk Thol
Lost One

Post by Alehk Thol »

Actually, I think adding Ruluk's Youngling pack to the skin repository as a sticky might not be such a bad idea. At least then when people download the pack as a whole, they aren't missing out. Use of the pack is not mandatory, but neither is the music pack when you think about it. It's the same difference. It's just as important to maintaining a good atmosphere in the game. I think placing it with the rest of the recommended downloads'll be good for people.

Also FYI, this isn't strictly an RPMod related suggestion. Next time, post this kind of thing in OOC. okay? ^_^
Rita Sandria
Lost One

Post by Rita Sandria »

I support this because many new hopefuls often come to me asking about the youngling pack and have questioned why it's not already with the "Landing Requirements". Then I have to go search for it to remind myself where it is and what it's called, for them.

The youngling pack is very popular. It make sense to make it more easily accessible by throwing it in with the rest of our material.
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

Rita Sandria wrote:I support this because many new hopefuls often come to me asking about the youngling pack and have questioned why it's not already with the "Landing Requirements". Then I have to go search for it to remind myself where it is and what it's called, for them.

The youngling pack is very popular. It make sense to make it more easily accessible by throwing it in with the rest of our material.
/agree
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Post by Syrena Exan »

The youngling pack will soon be moved to the skin repository as a sticky, or added to a thread listing commonly used model packs (like JCP).

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron