/rpgive ((Main Thread))

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

/rpgive ((Main Thread))

Post by Amoné Fayden »

I know this has been spoken about in the past but the threads have since been scattered and forgotten about.

Soh has already responded to a request in the past with this:
Roahu wrote:Admin command for instructor and above that gives full ammo for all weapons the player has.

/rpgiveammo <player>
Soh Raun wrote:A generic /rpgive command (based on the /give and /giveother BaseJKA commands) is planned and will include what was described here. :)
I would like to expand on this to include all manner of inventory and not just ammo.
For example

Code: Select all

/rpgive <dl44> <player | all>
/rpgive <eweb> <player | all>
/rpgive <cloak> <player | all>
/rpgive <ammo> <player | all>  //gives a batch of 100 of all ammo with each use
/rpgive <disruptor> <player | all>
I feel this would greatly reduce set up times for exercises and missions. It will also mean we would not have to rely on the cumbersome immersion-breaker that is /rpmerc. On top of that there would be less reliance on using RPMod accounts for specific weapon set-ups.

To remove items from the player we could use:

Code: Select all

/rpremove <item> <player | all>
/rpremove <all> <player | all>
As mentioned, I know this has been brought up already but I'd like to merge all suggestions involving "/rpgive" into one thread and also bring it back up to the surface again.

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Re: /rpgive ((Main Thread))

Post by Sai Akiada »

I made a thread about this a while ago. I'm pretty sure Soh put it in his to-do list. I can't be bothered searching out the thread though lol. Perhaps some kind person may do it :P

Under Sai/Kael I forget which.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Re: /rpgive ((Main Thread))

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Sai Akiada wrote:I can't be bothered searching out the thread though lol. Perhaps some kind person may do it :P
Under Sai/Kael I forget which.
This was my point. Lol
You have to hunt for them. :lol:

There's been a few threads detailing various different aspects of the /rpgive command. I actually made a post under Vantus talking about giving weapon presets. So by typing "/rpgive <grenadier> <sai>" it would give you several different weapons to suit a "grenadier" type class.

Besides, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned cloaks, bacta tanks, binoculars etc.

Anyway! Just wanted to create a mega-thread for it to encompass all aspects of the command. (Plus to keep it somewhat of a high priority!)

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion