Destructible Weapons

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Re: Destructible Weapons

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

Esth Me'sku wrote:
Tergos Zemnos wrote:Well. I mean, I still RP sitting and I have /emsit. Don't get me wrong, I like enjoying RP combat; however, when you're facing about... ten - eleven guys and you have to incapacitate them quick. This will come in handy instead of running over to the guy, raising your chat bubble up, and doing ::Slices gun in half.:: And then repeat ten more times.
Don't get me wrong. I like the idea :p But how often does that actually happen around here? Haha.

I like the idea of slicing a gun in half. It'd add to the ooc perspective of making hasty Rp interaction! But not just to rifles/blasters, but to hilts as well. Or.. maybe... A little graphical comment, so be warned! Possibly taking it a step further and adding decapitation or lacerations to limbs? Maybe this is a bit to much lol.
Doesn't /cg_dismember do that?
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Munro Olar
Lost One

Post by Munro Olar »

Zander-Bo Umra wrote:
Esth Me'sku wrote:
Tergos Zemnos wrote:Well. I mean, I still RP sitting and I have /emsit. Don't get me wrong, I like enjoying RP combat; however, when you're facing about... ten - eleven guys and you have to incapacitate them quick. This will come in handy instead of running over to the guy, raising your chat bubble up, and doing ::Slices gun in half.:: And then repeat ten more times.
Don't get me wrong. I like the idea :p But how often does that actually happen around here? Haha.

I like the idea of slicing a gun in half. It'd add to the ooc perspective of making hasty Rp interaction! But not just to rifles/blasters, but to hilts as well. Or.. maybe... A little graphical comment, so be warned! Possibly taking it a step further and adding decapitation or lacerations to limbs? Maybe this is a bit to much lol.
Doesn't /cg_dismember do that?
Pretty much this, shows dismemberment upon death! Where it's your head, legs, hand and arms, I'm sure it allows for more than one part of the body too

Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Uhm.. if it's possible..
I agree.

Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

Esth Me'sku wrote:

Maybe if a command was put in that made a limb disappear or reappear on command. That would be cool.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

I remember back in Jedi Outcast single player there was sometimes a glitch where you could cut of a reborn's arm and it would still be alive, just staring at you and chasing you. That was the coolest thing ever.

Anyways, I like the idea, glad my experimental mapping venture was so inspirational. :wink:
Jerex Sol
Lost One

Post by Jerex Sol »

Oberon wrote:I remember back in Jedi Outcast single player there was sometimes a glitch where you could cut of a reborn's arm and it would still be alive, just staring at you and chasing you. That was the coolest thing ever.

Anyways, I like the idea, glad my experimental mapping venture was so inspirational. :wink:
O_O.. Not sure if I should laugh at what you find cool or wince..
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Esth Me'sku
Lost One

Post by Esth Me'sku »

Definitely laugh! I did.

Anyways. Thanks for the command! I am so-o-o activating this ;)

Initiated_311.25 : Novinced_314.12 : Apprenticed_321.05 : Age_20 : Mentor_Delmi N'jork