I've been on leave for awhile...

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Mirkal
Jedi Master

I've been on leave for awhile...

Post by Mirkal »

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've had some major life changes recently (moved out, etc.), and I can't get internet where I currently live. In addition, my Mac is not compatible with the new release of RPmod (I have a PowerPC), and keeps crashing. I've been trying to find the time to get my good ol' desktop back, which is in another city. It's relatively close, I just haven't had the time to go and get it, but I should be getting it within a week or so. Activity'll still he sporadic until I get settled in to my new place (one with internet!). Just letting y'all know where I went, and that my character hasn't been in a coma this whole time :P

See y'all soon!
With his love's last breath, she too exhaled a tale:
A new sun rises from the sea to flood the land in light...
Raising the mother's shining soul as blessing, these spirits light the dark to cull

Many times for eons yet to pass, the day will fade and night again will fall
But when it's darkest and again we thrash within its grip
Again the sun will rise
those spirits come to save us all
Munro Olar
Lost One

Re: I've been on leave for awhile...

Post by Munro Olar »

Nice to know you haven't been left incubating in that egg for too long!

Nice to have you back! Sucks to hear about the recent rpmod being incompatible with your Mac, I am not sure if this was something that was brought up in the changelog in the recent release, have you tried contacting Soh regarding the issue?

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Re: I've been on leave for awhile...

Post by Ametha Tasia »

Glad to see you're still with us. I'd like to point out that Soh made a Mac version for RPmod which is still untested. If you tried it and it didn't work, you ought to notify him and sort it out. You might end up not having to go all the way to another city to get back to the RP!
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|