Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Gheno Corr wrote:Never wanted to be offensive on any of You, guys. I do appreciate great job You do here with expanding this community. I have written this post, because I was wondering, If maybe I did something wrong.
With respect.
G
Very well then, Gheno, we will certainly be looking at your application. The RPmod accounts are normally done quickly if we are on the server with you. Other than that, it's normally when we get the chance.

Former Padawan Learners:
|Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria|Kantha Maitri|
|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol|

Cyrion Corack

Post by Cyrion Corack »

Hey, I just sent in an application and I am eagerly looking forward to getting a chance to RP with you all. I've been doing Star Wars RP for about 5-4 years now, and most of it was on Star Wars Galaxies before that closed down, but for awhile I did some on JKJA and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's been a little while since I've done any RPing and I've found that I missed it, so I decided to give it another go here and I'm excited for the opportunity.

My characters name is Cyrion Corack, and he's an eager 8 year old human raised by a Twi'lek father, and very intent on learning as much as he can.

Hope to see you all soon!
Aidan Skyward
Lost One

Post by Aidan Skyward »

Hi! I'm Aidan Skyward and I'm a 12-year-old Echani who grew up on the exploratory ship Ageira. My profile information can be downloaded to your datapads from the "Website" icon in my profile.

See you guys around!
Birthday: 315.10|Species: Echani|Homeworld: N/A
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

H..h-hi, I'm..erm..I'm E-Evanin from Dantooine..c-can it hear me? Oh..o-okay. I'm E-eleven years old, I h-have red hair and..erm...it's h-hard... ::Evanin is too shy to continue::

((Hey people, since basically I wanted to make the intro for him realistic, Evanin is a shy lad who hails from Dantooine in the Raioballo Sector of the Outer Rim Territories. He has a small stutter which is a result of nerves, he likes making friends but is quiet and as I said, shy, he likes to play and climb things, his arrival is something of major thing to him as he is a long way from home and doesn't know anyone, he can be clingy if he feels someone cares about and is close to him. Polite, respectful and always wanting to do good, he's now looking to overcome his "shortcomings" and become a Jedi.))
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Saburine Eldahna
Lost One

Post by Saburine Eldahna »

Hello. I'm Saburine, a 10 year old Firrerreo from Corellia. Hope we make some RP magic :]
"Lying is an attempt to connect our wishes&our fantasies about who we wish we were with what we're really like."

"There's zero correlation between being the best talker in the room&having the best ideas."

U won't find my experiences&life stories on the holonet.
"Biases are the stories we make up about people before we know who they actually are."
Atrya Vyken
Lost One

Post by Atrya Vyken »

Greetings, just submitted my application. I have quite a bit of RP experience, mostly from another jk3 rp clan, which I left just today actually... I do a bit of skin and image work, mostly lightsabers and hologram type effects, also a bit of mapping on the side.

The character I will be playing is Vil'han Nyren, and that's all I'm giving out. The rest will be learned through rp... no spoilers! (aside from what the council sees in my app <3)
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Nice to meet you all, it's my turn I guess.

My name is Keth, I am 11 years old human (17 in real life) and I was born in Atzerri. I'm very motivated to do RP with all of you guys. I applied last night (well for me at least, I don't know your schedule :? )

I'm on that game since like 7-8 years and I just discovered recently that RP of yours. I have to say I really love it. Oh yeah, and I watched an entire RP of you in a simulation. The prisoner was kind of a brat though. Haha just kidding!

I hope I will see you soon!!
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Wen-Ordo
Lost One

Post by Wen-Ordo »

Greetings Nice to meet everyone my characters name is Wen-Ordo. He's 8 years old and he's a Vurk from the planet of Sembla. I just submitted my application and can't wait to start RPing with all of you.

Ps. I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone lol you'll find out more about my character through RPing, see you soon!
|Full name:Wen-Ordo | Age: 88 | Initiated: 327.21 ABY|Noviced: 329.03 ABY |
| Apprenticed: 329.04 ABY | Knighted: 340.20 ABY |Mentor: Amalia Feyn|
|Padawans: Voh Phaar, Krask Kabal,Dariun Antane, Aren Kelpor |
| Species: Vurk| Homeworld: Sembla/Tatooine|
Ahwin Taven

Post by Ahwin Taven »

Hello! I was shown this by a friend and its been a while since i have roleplayed on JKA. been playing on TOR. Not really rp but i have roleplayed on JKA before.

Writing right now a biography to submit. See you on the server!

[Name_Ahwin.Taven][Species_Rodian][Age_10]

Tra'ven
Lost One

Post by Tra'ven »

Hello,

My character’s name is Tra’ven, a twelve-year old Twi’lek from New Alderaan. I look forward to RPing with all of you. I’ve had fun so far and look forward to it! I discovered my skin (pack) while googling for options. I have posted it in my signature.
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Hello, I'm Tweek Etimua. I'm a ten year old Rodian. I'm looking forward to RPing with you all.
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Quetzal Tochtli
Lost One

Post by Quetzal Tochtli »

Hello! I'm Quetzal Tochtli, an eleven year old Zeltron. Hope to see you all soon.
Wik Maro
Lost One

Post by Wik Maro »

Hello, I'm Wik Maro! I'm a 9 year old Corellian boy. Looking forward to some epic RP with you all.
the_raven

Post by the_raven »

Hello, I am Mus Plan, a 13 y. o. Zabrak. I was born on some colony of my people, that I don't even know the name of. My parents taught me a bit about hunting and first aid.
I've already met some of you in-game.
Wrennin Vae
Lost One

Post by Wrennin Vae »

Hello everyone. My name is Wrennin Vae and I'm a nine year old Togruta male from Saleucami. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you on the server soon!