::JEDI:: Artwork

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Oberon
Lost One

Re: Jedi Draws

Post by Oberon »

Nice coloring of the eyes. Looks good. I'm so touched :')
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

Add some glasses and he'd be the spitting image of Gordon Freeman...
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Aslyn Freeman*
Alehk Thol
Lost One

::JEDI:: Art

Post by Alehk Thol »

I was browsing through the (frankly, hundreds) of screenshots and artwork from JEDI's history and stumbled upon some gems. I was hoping other people in the community might be able to share drawings or other artwork they have put together for their characters. A little self-indulgent, but here's one of my old favourites drawn by Aknaross:

Silas Vir'n
Lost One

Re: ::JEDI:: Art

Post by Silas Vir'n »

Just spent the last 30 minutes doing this one.

name_silas.vir'n|age_47|height_1.93m|rank_knight

Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

Such a nostalgy trip, while going over this thread. :D Some really awesome ones there.
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
the_raven

Post by the_raven »

I'm bad at drawing as it is, let alone on computer :(
Omicrons_Holocron

Post by Omicrons_Holocron »

Silas Vir'n wrote:Just spent the last 30 minutes doing this one.

I like the distortion used to make the push effect, and the mblurring. The shadows I would have more blurred/faded towards he edge though, and maybe stretch the droid's one to add a bit more depth perception to it
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Great photo!
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Silas Vir'n
Lost One

Post by Silas Vir'n »

name_silas.vir'n|age_47|height_1.93m|rank_knight

Zuri Lyn
Lost One

Post by Zuri Lyn »

Oooh, those are also really good, I'd say you've continued improving since the first :)

My favourite is the first one because of the whole atmosphere of the shot. It's awesome how your character blends in the greenery, being just another shade of green in a sense, but also sticking out because of the light dispersed in the mist behind him. I'm just wondering what the blue light to the left is (maybe a door switch?). It's silly but I could almost imagine a set of eyes in the greenery behind, another prowling creature.

I also appreciate the cut and mid action shot of the third image. There's one thing I've always found a pity in JKA lightsaber screenshots is that there's no saber trail at all, so you have to imagine the move totally. It'd probably be difficult, but adding a soft afterglow where the lightsaber passed would make the move more fluid. Of course, I can't do all that and find these pics awesome. I'd love to see more !

I'll also drop this old one of Sai deflecting a blaster bolt.

Aknaross Myotis
Lost One

Post by Aknaross Myotis »

Alehk Thol wrote:I was browsing through the (frankly, hundreds) of screenshots and artwork from JEDI's history and stumbled upon some gems. I was hoping other people in the community might be able to share drawings or other artwork they have put together for their characters. A little self-indulgent, but here's one of my old favourites drawn by Aknaross:

I feel humbly flattered that you liked that old one draw of mine. When I was checking this page I thought of seeing the first page, not the 111 of this thread I started. Good to see you guys keep up with this community and keeping alive this thread of arts and creativity.

May the Force be with you.

|age_??|height_1.83m|weight_81kg|race_echani|mentor_corinth.alkorda/nivek.tholmai|padawan_ametha.tasia|

Elouise-Claire Flynn
Lost One

Drawings

Post by Elouise-Claire Flynn »

Well, I just simply saw the 'Jedi Draws' Topic and couldn't help but fish through to post all my artwork :) DO please comment and so forth, say your favourites, I love that stuff ^^

Image See I just couldn't be arsed to finish x3
Image - One of my favourites
Isane Fenris
Lost One

Re: Drawings

Post by Isane Fenris »

You might as well have posted them, there! GLAD SOMEONE ELSE LIKES BLEACH AROUND HERE, however.

Amazing drawings. Love the anime style! :)

Image|age_52|height_1.65|species_dathomirian|mentor_motoko.isawa/aslyn.denethorn/simus.cnydaria|padawan_trin.oniron/vania.starr|

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Re: Drawings

Post by Kieran Orion »

Isane Fenris wrote:You might as well have posted them, there! GLAD SOMEONE ELSE LIKES BLEACH AROUND HERE, however.

Amazing drawings. Love the anime style! :)
And a Naruto fan it seems, good to have another aside from Tergos and Myself.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.