Skin Request. *updated*

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Skin Request. *updated*

Post by Tweek Etimau »

So in the past (8 or so years ago) a Rodian in Jedi robes was impossible. But having seen a teal skinned Rodian Jedi model, perhaps my time has finaly come!. Here is my current skin. Well the face..the important part.

Here's fan art of what I had in mind as far as clothing.

Now I know there is a current rodian skin. But it would be great to be able to use the Jaden Rodian skin (Face and hands) in order to keep the better looking skin colors.
Last edited by Tweek Etimau on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Bo Iiln
Lost One

Re: Skin Request.

Post by Bo Iiln »

I used a rodian model back in the days. It had robes and several variants. I can send it to you but you should ask Delmi for permission to use it.
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Sweet. Will do. Edited
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

So I've gotten permission to use the Maloush Paroveid skin.

It would be great to get some slight alterations.
  • Face recoloring to make it unique. If the best some one could do is make it darker and have it still look good. I would be alright with that.
  • A robe-less, hooded version for the green variant. I was told since the file has sevaral robed and hooded varients creating this type would ne fairly simple.
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Re: Skin Request. *updated*

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

I couldn't help you skinning it, but I could teach you how to edit things like a hood into a certain skin path without much trouble, if you gave me time to refresh my memory of course :)
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Zander-Bo Umra wrote:I couldn't help you skinning it, but I could teach you how to edit things like a hood into a certain skin path without much trouble, if you gave me time to refresh my memory of course :)
That would be sweet. But fair warning im an idiot when it comes to this stuff.
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Add me on Skype, and we'll talk about your reskin.
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Will do.