Blade deactivation/swing canceling?

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Motoko
Lost One

Re: Blade deactivation/swing canceling?

Post by Motoko »

Evanin wrote:
Simus Cnydaria wrote:How many times has someone on a laptop accidentally taken a swing at someone because they grazed the mouse pad too lightly (besides me doing it like all the time)? This would be helpful.
I see people doing this all the time, so the feint would certainly help haha, I'm glad I use a mouse over a trackpad, things are a nightmare with a simple tap you could kill someone heh. That's why I don't use laptops :P
This is why you use a normal mouse when on a laptop and deactivate the touchpad. I use a laptop exclusively.
Bo Iiln
Lost One

Post by Bo Iiln »

Motoko wrote:
Evanin wrote:
Simus Cnydaria wrote:How many times has someone on a laptop accidentally taken a swing at someone because they grazed the mouse pad too lightly (besides me doing it like all the time)? This would be helpful.
I see people doing this all the time, so the feint would certainly help haha, I'm glad I use a mouse over a trackpad, things are a nightmare with a simple tap you could kill someone heh. That's why I don't use laptops :P
This is why you use a normal mouse when on a laptop and deactivate the touchpad. I use a laptop exclusively.
Stop with your logic, Mo.
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Bo Iiln wrote:
Motoko wrote:This is why you use a normal mouse when on a laptop and deactivate the touchpad. I use a laptop exclusively.
Stop with your logic, Mo.
Her logic is undeniable!
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<