(( Away from keyboard ))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Alehk Thol
Lost One

(( Away from keyboard ))

Post by Alehk Thol »

This message is being posted with the intent of acting as a kind reminder to all players to be courteous to one another. If you abruptly need to step away from the keyboard and you happen to be actively talking to someone on the server, please be courteous enough to let them know you're no longer there, at least for a short while. The reasons for this should be obvious to all. A simple /tell <player> Brb! or (( Brb! )) takes less than a full five seconds of typing.

Please remember that if you're being spoken to on the server and your chat bubble is raised, then it will be assumed that you're typing a response, which means other people are waiting around on you. Whilst I haven't experienced this first-hand, I have witnessed it between others quite often recently. So please, keep this in mind and let's make some fun role-play!
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Re: (( Away from keyboard ))

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

The above. But there's one part where it's often difficult, which are classed I think. I make notes on a second screen but it requires me to keep my chatbox up. Though you can assume that if you're not given a turn, and you're not being expected to say something, perhaps it's a good side-note? :)
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Rash Loist
Lost One

Re: (( Away from keyboard ))

Post by Rash Loist »

A much needed reminder, also keep in mind if you plan to go away for an extended period of time and you have more then a couple seconds then spectator would be the best place to hide out for awhile.