Permission Request

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Kualan

Permission Request

Post by Kualan »

Hello folks, I'm Kualan.

Recently I've learned how to do some basic Frankensteining of JKA models, and have been experimenting with a few creations. Two of the models I've come up with so far are an Obi-Wan in Mandalorian armour (inspired by the Clone Wars TV show) and a model for the Jedi Council member Depa Billaba.

However, I have used pieces of other models and kitbashed them together to create the characters. Some of those models/skins have come from members in the RPMod community, and so before releasing anything I would like to ask for their permission.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate any credits in the skins themselves, so do not know who is reponsible for which. Maybe you guys can help me out?

I'm looking for the person behind the 'Azra' Mandalorian armour skin, shown here with Kenobi's head:

And the person behind this reskin of MB2's Sabe model, which I have used for the body of my Depa Billaba kitbash:

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks, as I do not wish to release them until all correct credits have been given.
Nico Keztor
Lost One

Re: Permission Request

Post by Nico Keztor »

Kualan wrote: I'm looking for the person behind the 'Azra' Mandalorian armour skin, shown here with Kenobi's head:
Hello, Kualan.
Azra'elre'nim left months ago.
About the second skin, it seems to be Maia Rimora's.
There should not be anything wrong, as long you get their permission. (Azra and Maia's)

(If there is anything wrong, please correct me)

-Nico

Kualan

Post by Kualan »

Nico Keztor wrote:
Kualan wrote: I'm looking for the person behind the 'Azra' Mandalorian armour skin, shown here with Kenobi's head:
Hello, Kualan.
Azra'elre'nim left months ago.
About the second skin, it seems to be Maia Rimora's.
There should not be anything wrong, as long you get their permission. (Azra and Maia's)

(If there is anything wrong, please correct me)

-Nico
Thank you very much for the swift response, Nico!

I will send PMs to both users now regarding my request. Hopefully I can try and get in touch with Azra anyway.

Cheers!
Jago Mirax
Lost One

Post by Jago Mirax »

I believe Alex Thol did the work on Maia's skin so shoot him a PM. Nice work by the way.

| Birthdate: 322.21 ABY | Age: 61 |

Kualan

Post by Kualan »

Jago Mirax wrote:I believe Alex Thol did the work on Maia's skin so shoot him a PM. Nice work by the way.
Aha! Thanks for the update Jago. Shall contact them.