Hopeful Introductions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Athan Marr
Lost One

Re: Hopeful Introductions

Post by Athan Marr »

Hey guys my character's name is Athan Marr a 12 year old farm boy Dantooine. My real life name is Marvin, I am a returning player to JKA I played a lot when the game first came out and was apart of a few role playing communities. I am working on my application should be done with it today. I am impressed that you guys have your own mod very cool! And I plan on using the dark skin human youngling skin, and yes I am black in real life lol, and I would like when the time comes if someone can teach me how to create skins or at least team up with me to create one. Well that's all guys I hope my application gets accepted and I can continue to one day be a great jedi! :mrgreen:
Species:Human | Age:Early-Thirties | Homeworld:Dantooine | Mentor:Nico Keztor

Lofbacca
Lost One

Post by Lofbacca »

Hello, Everybody! I"ll be playing the Wookiee, Lofbacca!
|-Name: Lofbacca-||-Homeworld: Kashyyyk-|
|-Mentor: Shaok Panek-||-Species: Wookiee-|
|-Noviced: 338.17 ABY-||-Apprenticed: 338.17 ABY-|
Lesh Morek

Post by Lesh Morek »

Greetings members of the Jedi order. I'm Lesh Morek a 12 year old Male Nautolan who grew up in the slums of Nar Shaddaa and hope to one day join the academy.
Van Thoon
Lost One

Post by Van Thoon »

An Introduction should be helpful,
My real life name is JJ, I am 21
In character I will be Van Thoon, 10 years old from the planet Dorin.
| Species: Kel'Dor | Homeworld: Dorin | Age: 11 | Initiated: 335.10 |
Galen Sol
Lost One

Post by Galen Sol »

My name is Galen Sol of Eriadu, and I am thirteen. I was born in Eriadu City and I've recently come to the temple to study. I hope to meet each and every one of you, and make friends along the way.

((My real age is 18, I live in the Pacific Northwest, three hours behind the server time. ))
Last edited by Galen Sol on Sun May 10, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Karmarie Zar
Lost One

Post by Karmarie Zar »

Greetings, Fellow peers.

I am Karm Zar, a eleven year old boy who use to live in the depths of tatooine, i hope to meet everybody here and progress as a jedi with my fellow hopefuls!.

| Species: Human | Homeworld: Naboo | Initiated: 336.21 ABY | Apprenticed: 339.10 ABY | Mentor(S): Arven Silaan & Cael Dan'kor | Knighted: 354.24 |

Vathius Krai
Lost One

Post by Vathius Krai »

Name is Vathius Krai a nagai eleven years old, I come from a colony on Tatooine.
My original homeworld is called Nagi.
I am greatly honoured to meet you all.

((I shoulda posted this like ages ago but I didn't know that this topic existed :?
Anyway, there ya go Cheers! :mrgreen: ))
Selk Treabor

Post by Selk Treabor »

Hey there

Some of you probably met me in game yesterday. I will be roleplaying a young Vurk boy for the upcomming months. I am looking forward to RP with you in this, probably, most "hardcore" RP envirovment I had a chance to be in yet.
Leone Antares

Post by Leone Antares »

Hello.

My name is Leone Antares and I've been sent here to see if I have what it takes to be a Jedi. I've from the planet Dathomir. I'm 7 years old.
SmokeyKoala

Post by SmokeyKoala »

Hey guys, my names Smokey. No that's not going to be my characters name. I have yet to decide that. I just did a google search for JKA rp clans and you guys came up. I recently purchased JKA on steam, for nostalgia reasons, and thought I'd give my hand at RPing again!
Lorn Vitrae
Lost One

Post by Lorn Vitrae »

Hi all,

I'm Lorn, age 12, from Pamina Prime.

Let's get along.
Elensa Jari
Lost One

Post by Elensa Jari »

Hello everyone,

I'm Elensa, fresh from the Hapes Consortium and winging my way to your nice Temple. Hopefully I'll get chance to meet everyone soon(ish)!

(( And as an OOC note, my skin is linked in my signature, for those that will need it (i.e. all of you!) ))
Species: Hapan | Age: 9 | Initiated: 337.16 ABY | Mentor: Maia Rimora
Jen-Da
Lost One

Post by Jen-Da »

Heya!
I'm gonna try my hand at playing a young shistavanen.
It took me a while to rig up my own player model, I had to ask around on JKhub for help. But now it's done, and you can find it below in my signature as well!
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

:: Translated Semblan::<< Hello! My name is Duncan Therin, I am a young five year old Vurk, from the planet Utavurk better known as Sembla! Though I'm small and unlearned I'm excited to start my training here and meet all of you!>>

((My character being such a young age will likely not know Galactic Basic right off the bat, and so will be speaking in Seblan, the language of his people. Of course learning Galactic Basic will be his utmost priority!))

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Kyle McKnight

Post by Kyle McKnight »

Kyle McKnight from Allyuen, im eight years of age. I... Suppose I will be seeing, and training, with you all soon.

((Lil' Kyle is a little shy.))