Greetings!

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Van Thoon
Lost One

Greetings!

Post by Van Thoon »

Hello, I am Van Genobi I was hoping to join your community, I played JKA awhile back and have recently rejoined.

I am sorry if this topic is in the wrong section, I have just very recently looked at your forums.

The problem is, I have downloaded the RP Mod, and put the proper strings of command in the JKA properties for steam. I go into the game menu, and load the JEDI Mod. When I try to enter the temple server I receive a error message that says (Vehicle Extension too large .veh) Or something close to the sort. If anyone could help me resolve this that would be great!
| Species: Kel'Dor | Homeworld: Dorin | Age: 11 | Initiated: 335.10 |
Silas Vir'n
Lost One

Re: Greetings!

Post by Silas Vir'n »

Hi Van!

First of all, welcome to our roleplaying community. Be sure to read up on the rules and guidelines to help improve your experience with us. Your issue is due to you lacking the required files on the server. I recommend you download all the files in >here< to optimize your experience + be capable of being on the server.

The music pack is not essential, but it is recommended if you want to have an audible experience..

name_silas.vir'n|age_47|height_1.93m|rank_knight

Van Thoon
Lost One

Re: Greetings!

Post by Van Thoon »

Silas, I appreciate your courtesy and help.

If you could come to the server, or anyone, ive managed to wiggle my way in, and could use some guidance.

Thanks in advance
| Species: Kel'Dor | Homeworld: Dorin | Age: 11 | Initiated: 335.10 |