Variable Strings (vstrs)

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Bo Iiln
Lost One

Variable Strings (vstrs)

Post by Bo Iiln »

Hi folks,

After my most recent HD crash, I've lost some very valuable .cfgs that I would like to re-create. Basically, I had a .cfg file set up that would let me hit a series of keys (determined in the .cfg) that would let me cycle through all of the hilts that I had (single, dual, or staff; training or full; appropriate colors). For those of you that remember him, Aknaross showed me how to use them around JEDI's time in Atlantica and I've been using them ever since.

I've researched this guide to help me try and figure it out, but the guide doesn't seem to give me enough information. I've searched vstrs on the comport and have found a few examples, but nothing revealing.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I'm trying to do the scripting myself with little luck. Any feedback I could get would be great!

Thanks!
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Re: Variable Strings (vstrs)

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

/bind key "saber1 saber" ?
Or was it a single cycling button bind?

Ah wait nvm you were thinking of something else.

EDIT:
http://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/7-vs ... heir-uses/

probably seen that one already, but just in case you havent.
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29