((Rebels S2))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

((Rebels S2))

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Season Two Trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av8GjpGK98A

I for one am excited for the next season, there is a lot of star wars in the media lately and I hope it doesn't stop soon!
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Karmarie Zar
Lost One

Re: ((Rebels S2))

Post by Karmarie Zar »

I actually enjoy rebels, I don't know why. CWA just seemed boring and bland, this is something new, a story which hasn't been told yet which give them a lot of room to make it good.

| Species: Human | Homeworld: Naboo | Initiated: 336.21 ABY | Apprenticed: 339.10 ABY | Mentor(S): Arven Silaan & Cael Dan'kor | Knighted: 354.24 |

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Karmarie Zar wrote:I actually enjoy rebels, I don't know why. CWA just seemed boring and bland, this is something new, a story which hasn't been told yet which give them a lot of room to make it good.
I think it's the humor that the show has, with Chopper :)
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

I think CW was better but Rebels is humerus and cute which I like. And I like that now they're tying more stuff from CW into it. That makes me happy.
Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

To be quite honest, much of what I enjoyed in the Clone Wars, happened late S2 + onwards, or was it when they gave all the characters an upgrade in the looks department.. either way! I love Rebels, I enjoyed S1 of Rebels more than I did S1 of the Clone Wars. Very, very excited for season 2!
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

From what you people say, it looks like I really should start watching it.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

Keth Flynn wrote:From what you people say, it looks like I really should start watching it.

Definitely! It took a few episodes to reel me in personally, but given how they're setting up season two, it'd be best to catch up now! It touches base with the theme of a new hope.
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

If you can I'd watch lcone Wars first. It's on Netflix. I only say that because there is stuff that happens in Clone Wars that rebels circles back to. it's not a deal breaker if you don't watch CW but I think you'll get a lot more out of Rebels if you do.