"Awaiting gamestate"

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Arven Silaan
Lost One

"Awaiting gamestate"

Post by Arven Silaan »

So this bug has been plaguing me now for the last couple of days, I've tried all the normal restarting of everything you can think of and nothing seems to work. I've removed files that have been recently added, nothing.

If someone knows a miracle cure, please help. I'm sick of having to connect 2-3 hours in advance just to be able to get on.

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Re: "Awaiting gamestate"

Post by Maia Rimora »

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case, but do you have voice chat turned on by chance? Was reading through a steam thread about a similar issue, some said to turn it off if it's on, could be an internet problem too?
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

I doubt a voice chat would have much effect as I've encountered the issue on a number of servers when I've not been using it, I think it's due to a hiccup on the server that doesn't recognize you as a new client but as an existing one that is already connected (999).

I don't know if kicking the 999 helps, but I do think it allows re-connection.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Elensa Jari
Lost One

Post by Elensa Jari »

It's one of the two mods that people download to the map conflicting with the base map. If you remove those, the hang-ups should stop.
Species: Hapan | Age: 9 | Initiated: 337.16 ABY | Mentor: Maia Rimora
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

I remember I had that issue a while back, but the reason behind that was probably because we spawned all those map objects in the alzoc map.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Grokh'torr
Lost One

Post by Grokh'torr »

viewtopic.php?p=31430#p31430
This is the thread I was talking about earlier.

Also, do you get that problem on all three JEDI servers? How about a non-JEDI server (BaseJKA, JA+, ...)?
Vathius Krai
Lost One

Post by Vathius Krai »

Yes. Now I get the problem on all three servers, this's become a real bugger and I hope someone will come up with a solution soon.
Please do :(
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

When I spoke to Arven regarding it last, I recall him saying it's only been happening since the last migration Soh did the other week.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

A server reset seems to fix it temporarily, that's more or less the idea me and Arven had another time, but that's of course bothersome.
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29