Suggestion

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

The lastest Skin pack was uploaded last night.
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Torrak wrote:
I'm sure the updated skin pack does not have to be with the mod. Not everyone wants our skins.

Heh, sorry, I didn't say that quite right. I meant along with, you know, as a seperate pack, not with the mod. Meant to say update it and release it when the mod comes out.
Rash Loist for Jedi Master!
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Ran across this a while ago, but it just struck me as being usable for the higher-level Force Lightning animations.

*Link's at the bottom of the post.

I was thinking of using the Blue versions as the new powers, like use the first one as the Level 4, and the SP version as the Level 5, if it can be converted to MP.

*Link

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/N ... Pack;72011

*****Sudden Thought*****

What about a new swim animation? You know, something more realistic? At least have the player in a horizontal position instead of the tea leaf-in-the-tea animation that Raven put in.
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Would it be too much work to turn off the auto-look of the head? You know, when someone gets so close, your head auto-looks at him/her? It gets real annoying sometimes.
Utho Astrocan
Lost One

Post by Utho Astrocan »

yea she has a point
Nothing can Stop me now.
"We are all one in the end"
Jamus Kevari
Lost One

Post by Jamus Kevari »

Yeah it seems like you're constantly jerking your head left and right if someone is just running past you. That'd cause some neck problems later in life. :P
Lynee'alin
Exiled

Post by Lynee'alin »

would be nice if there would be commands, which allow you to manually turn your head and look to someone (for example: /mod look_name), then the playermodel turns the head (like it does now) to the player you wish... if you dont want it anymore, you could type the same command again or something like /mod look_none ... so you look "normal" again
Halt Arratay

Post by Halt Arratay »

Would it be possible to make the Map with the new Jedi Temple have a certain marked spot in the sky that if you fly into it, you teleport into space of the atmosephere, you could have spots to spawn ships and thing too.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Halt Arratay wrote:Would it be possible to make the Map with the new Jedi Temple have a certain marked spot in the sky that if you fly into it, you teleport into space of the atmosephere, you could have spots to spawn ships and thing too.

I have thought of doing it, but it would be too demanding on the server / clients to hold up.

So, what we'll do instead is that coming next week is another JEDI server of 24 Slots. This will become our new Temple, while the one we currently have will be changed to a 'galactic' server, where a few guns will be allowed, but sticks to RP still.
Utho Astrocan
Lost One

Post by Utho Astrocan »

Nice
Nothing can Stop me now.
"We are all one in the end"
Halt Arratay

Post by Halt Arratay »

Cool, what will the map be?
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

For now, only JEDI members have access to the Map threads, but it is one I am making for JEDI with its needs in mind.
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

This thread is locked.

Please make new threads for your suggestions, it will be easier to track.