Application?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
DanielSanders

Application?

Post by DanielSanders »

Hey there.

My Name's Daniel, 18 years old. Just so you know who you're dealing with.

I've sent an application a few weeks ago, and have yet to await a response.
Even wierder, the application is no longer in my outbox.
Can someone explain why that is?

I've been eagerly waiting to play this for long now, please shed some light on this.

Love,
Daniel
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: Application?

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

DanielSanders wrote:Hey there.

My Name's Daniel, 18 years old. Just so you know who you're dealing with.

I've sent an application a few weeks ago, and have yet to await a response.
Even wierder, the application is no longer in my outbox.
Can someone explain why that is?

I've been eagerly waiting to play this for long now, please shed some light on this.

Love,
Daniel
If you sent it to the Council Secretary Droid you normally get a reply quickly, but with the new plot having just started recently I imagine the council are very busy and haven't had chance to respond, just keep roleplaying and you'll hear back when they have chance.

If it's moved from the outbox, chances are they logged in and have been going over it to see if it's alright.
I remember doing mine at least twice as I had to edit out any mention of the force being used by my character inside or anything that might be considered meta or op :) Just be patient and carry on like normal, being active can also help.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

I think it's along these lines:

You submit your bio and go ingame, roleplaying with your Hopeful character. If you're not hearing anything, chances are best that there's simply nothing to say about the bio itself. Just be ingame and show your RP wits and have fun. Take notes from others and ask anyone for advice of you're unsure about somthing(preferably Knights).

See ya server side.

Last clarification: You won't get accepted on your application alone ;)
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

DanielSanders

Post by DanielSanders »

Seems like I have mistaken the Application system to be like all other roleplaying Servers.

Clarified, I can play right now I guess. Cheers!
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Zander-Bo Umra wrote:I think it's along these lines:

You submit your bio and go ingame, roleplaying with your Hopeful character. If you're not hearing anything, chances are best that there's simply nothing to say about the bio itself. Just be ingame and show your RP wits and have fun. Take notes from others and ask anyone for advice of you're unsure about somthing(preferably Knights).

See ya server side.

Last clarification: You won't get accepted on your application alone ;)
Aye, normally the only reply you'd get is requests to fix something in the bio or the standard post providing details and links letting you know they have seen it, you'll only find out if you will be offered a place through roleplay itself.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello Daniel,

Apologies that you've waited so long for a reply, as many members have said, we have a number of things going on both with the arc and the new map coming, it's likely a case we just haven't had the chance to get into it yet.

We've had a huge increase in applications recently and I am sure you can see that we do intend to get through everyone as we are excited about growing our member base to keep JEDI active and fun for everyone new to the community.

As mentioned, you can get started on role playing with us, the hopeful period is considered the period of time for new arrivals to get used to the way JEDI works, so there is no issues with you changing in line with your application and all members are expected to be supportive of you.

So, welcome and enjoy. We WILL be in touch just as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seb

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol