Model Assistance.

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Model Assistance.

Post by Kieran Orion »

Greetings JEDI,

I'm seeking the assistance of someone experienced with the weighing of models. I am currently looking to update my skin however I've fallen back on an older model to which a former member did some work on for me yet managed to make it appear shorter and less proportioned than my original model. This as you can understand, is rather unfortunate to experience in-game and after some testing, have decided it will be impossible to ignore.

If there is someone here who might be able to help me with this issue, I'd be greatly appreciative of any time spent on this piece, I am sadly, not in the know-how of modeling at all.

Regards,
Kieran.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Jen-Da
Lost One

Re: Model Assistance.

Post by Jen-Da »

Hey I'm not super experienced, but weighing really isn't that hard. It just takes a little while depending on how experienced you are. :D If you want, I would be more than happy to help you Kieran! Just add me on skype :)
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Re: Model Assistance.

Post by Kieran Orion »

Appreciate the help, Jen-Da.

Much obliged! 8)

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.