((Mission Music Files))

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

((Mission Music Files))

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Hey All, can somebody help me? I would like to use some tracks for an upcoming mission that aren't in the music pack. Is there someone that can help me figure out how to take my own music tracks and do what needs to be done to make this viable? Thanks!
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Re: ((Mission Music Files))

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

Hit me up on skype/steam/pm, I'll help you out.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Personally,

I used this, thanks to Amalia.

Then, with pakscape, open it and create a new file, make a folder called 'Music' and then put all your downloaded tracks into that folder, then 'save as', as a pk3. The name of your tracks will be what you use doing /rpmusic <track>

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Sebastin Creed wrote:Personally,

I used this, thanks to Amalia.

Then, with pakscape, open it and create a new file, make a folder called 'Music' and then put all your downloaded tracks into that folder, then 'save as', as a pk3. The name of your tracks will be what you use doing /rpmusic <track>
This, it's a useful site and I have a bursting music folder in base as a result just for when I'm roleplaying.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<