Not being able to log in to mod

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Vuul Garen

Not being able to log in to mod

Post by Vuul Garen »

I have a problem on both the GOG and Steam version of JKA. For GOG, it says that Disk 1 not in drive. For THe steam version it says that JKA has stopped working
Name: Talos Miles Species: Human Homeworld: Taris Born: 337.08
Vuul Garen

Re: Not being able to log in to mod

Post by Vuul Garen »

RE:
I have fixed the steam version, put it will not take me to server list and says that:
Error: Vehicle extensions (*.veh) ar too large, and I have the same message with GOG.
Bo Iiln
Lost One

Post by Bo Iiln »

So, you've fixed your issues with Steam? If not, there are many a thread dedicated to that.

If you're getting vehicle errors, try putting everything JEDI related in your RPMod folder and see if that helps.
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Durindfire
Lost One

Post by Durindfire »

Did you happen to put the necessary launch options command line into the steam version before you opened the game? I had that same error before I put the options in. I believe they're in your RPmod launcher options menu.
Last edited by Durindfire on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durindfire | Homeworld: Orax | Species: Shard | Age: 108 Rank: Padawan | Initiated: 338.25 | Year of Consciousness: 238(.12) ABY |
Vuul Garen

Post by Vuul Garen »

Hello,
Thank you both for your help. Bo Iiln, can you please give me a link for a post that may help with my problem. And Durindfire, can you list the command script so I know what I have is correct.
Durindfire
Lost One

Post by Durindfire »

This should be in properties - set launch options for JKA in your steam library.

Code: Select all

+set fs_game rpmod +set fs_basegame JEDI
Durindfire | Homeworld: Orax | Species: Shard | Age: 108 Rank: Padawan | Initiated: 338.25 | Year of Consciousness: 238(.12) ABY |
Bo Iiln
Lost One

Post by Bo Iiln »

Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Yeah just put in that line of code that Duri gave you. It's in an earlier discussion as I got my line of code from there. It seems like you might have misplaced a file, or the route for file destination is wrong, so try the line of code and it would be fixed. If not feel free to pm me, I went through something similar to this.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn