E3 Discussion

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Dev Kai
Lost One

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay

Post by Dev Kai »

I saw this today on a lunch break, I was like *hmmmmmm* Only took ten years. I'm just messing around though, I'm excited to see what it's like. Winter seems far away.
Durindfire
Lost One

Post by Durindfire »

Don't worry dev winter is coming.
Durindfire | Homeworld: Orax | Species: Shard | Age: 108 Rank: Padawan | Initiated: 338.25 | Year of Consciousness: 238(.12) ABY |
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Watching through the TOR expansion trailer it does seem like the faction in question is affiliated with the Dark Side, perhaps not Sith. At the end you see the Father's eyes have a red/orange tint to them and the fact that he only acknowledged them when one killed the other. Only really peaked my curiosity.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

They killed people of the Empire and Sith, they could just be Neutral... people who accept the Dark and Light.

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Silas Vir'n
Lost One

Post by Silas Vir'n »

name_silas.vir'n|age_47|height_1.93m|rank_knight

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Even better, Final Fantasy VII just got announced as having a remake prepared, starting with a release to PS4. Things in the world of gaming just keep getting better and better...
Wen-Ordo
Lost One

Post by Wen-Ordo »

Aslyn Denethorn wrote:Even better, Final Fantasy VII just got announced as having a remake prepared, starting with a release to PS4. Things in the world of gaming just keep getting better and better...

I teared. <3
|Full name:Wen-Ordo | Age: 88 | Initiated: 327.21 ABY|Noviced: 329.03 ABY |
| Apprenticed: 329.04 ABY | Knighted: 340.20 ABY |Mentor: Amalia Feyn|
|Padawans: Voh Phaar, Krask Kabal,Dariun Antane, Aren Kelpor |
| Species: Vurk| Homeworld: Sembla/Tatooine|
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

Yeah but it's not coming out on the xbox.... :(

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

At least it'll look like the movie did... everyone remember that movie? You remember that movie :3

Galen Sol
Lost One

Post by Galen Sol »

Was watching E3 live when it was airing on youtube, and I have to say, I was really shocked by the reveal of the FFVII remake. I'd thought they had been vehemently against that, but I'm really happy they decided to bring a classic into the modern age. As for Uncharted 4, the game just looks great all around, and all of my money is going toward Fallout 4 and Metal Gear Solid 5 without a doubt.

But Star Wars Battlefront just looks amazing. On seeing some of the links posted on here, I immediately associated it to Battlefield: BC2 and 3-4. It just looked and felt like it would play so similar, but it was also different in its own way. I'm so glad they brought back the special Jedi and Sith roles to the game and even had aerial combat and different vehicles and weapons to fool around with, it's surely going to be awesome. The only thing I'm concerned about, though, is whether it will have space battles.

I remember in Battlefront 2 you could get in a fighter and just fly up to space and kick some butt. That was one of the highlights and things I personally found to be really awesome, but I don't think it'd be a huge loss if it wasn't implemented into the new Battlefront. There's only so much you can do for a game with today's technology without having to install 20GB on your home consoles, but I really hope that they keep the space battling aspect of the game about.

UPDATE:
Yes, I know the new Battlefront was made by DICE. :wink:
Last edited by Galen Sol on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Hype.

Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

Gee DICE I DICE Wonder DICE Why DICE Star DICE Wars DICE Battlefront DICE Plays like DICE something DICE that DICE DICE Made.......DICE!

Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

I remember in Battlefront 2 you could get in a fighter and just fly up to space and kick some butt.

What game were you playing? That sounds like you stole the Free Radical Beta of SW:BFIII.... cause I don't remember being able to leave the atmosphere on SW:BFII. I still kinda wish Lucasarts would have given the money necessary to make the game Free Radical was making, but I also love DICE as well...just wait till DICE makes their own Battlefront II, with Blackjack, and Hookers!

Silas Vir'n
Lost One

Post by Silas Vir'n »

Niko I'd like to remind you you're impeaching on the forum rules, being that this is the second time you've double-posted on this topic.

Try to not do it in the future. The edit button is there for you to use. :-)
Forum Protocol wrote:Double-posting and 'bumping' is discouraged. The forum boards allow editing of previous posts, for original posters, so mistakes can be corrected.

name_silas.vir'n|age_47|height_1.93m|rank_knight