E3 Discussion

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Maia Rimora
Lost One

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay

Post by Maia Rimora »

I'm pretty content with what they've done with Battlefront thus far! The co-op survival video was pretty good! (It's towards the end of the sony conference if you missed it) and the multiplayer walker assault looked fantastic xD I do wonder how they'll pull off lightsaber vs lightsaber combat when you play either vader or luke, hopefully it won't be a matter of who whacks their rt button the fastest!

Gross, final fantasy.

The new TOR expansion seems really ambitious but I'm digging the whole vibe. I do think it'll be a possibility to join this Empire of sorts :3
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Dont'cha dare say anything about Final Fantasy, one of the greatest story-telling series ever!

Don't miss out the Square Enix conference in three hours also, for the FF and KH fans!

I definitely had a nerdgasm watching FFVII's trailer, and was pretty content about Battlefront. Now what I've been waiting for.. in three hours.

Oh! And of course, The Last Guardian. How did I miss that. Awesome scenery.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Maia Rimora wrote:I'm pretty content with what they've done with Battlefront thus far! The co-op survival video was pretty good! (It's towards the end of the sony conference if you missed it) and the multiplayer walker assault looked fantastic xD I do wonder how they'll pull off lightsaber vs lightsaber combat when you play either vader or luke, hopefully it won't be a matter of who whacks their rt button the fastest!

Gross, final fantasy.

The new TOR expansion seems really ambitious but I'm digging the whole vibe. I do think it'll be a possibility to join this Empire of sorts :3
I agree on the FF bit, sorry people that like it. I never understood the games.

Co-op survival vid link.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Post by Jerex Sol »

At first I was all-aboard the hype train with Battlefront. Now that I've seen gameplay for it however (we all know that the real thing will never be as epic as what EA had scripted for us to see,) all I am really seeing is a Star Wars themed Call of Duty clone with a few added random objectives to keep things moving.

It even comes complete with a pop-up score counter every time you get a kill, in case you have trouble believing you have indeed killed that man in front of you. :lol:
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Jerex Sol wrote:At first I was all-aboard the hype train with Battlefront. Now that I've seen gameplay for it however (we all know that the real thing will never be as epic as what EA had scripted for us to see,) all I am really seeing is a Star Wars themed Call of Duty clone with a few added random objectives to keep things moving.

It even comes complete with a pop-up score counter every time you get a kill, in case you have trouble believing you have indeed killed that man in front of you. :lol:
Oh no, Jerex don't give into hate, that leads to the Dark Side!
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Coming from an eighteen years old fanboy's heart:
https://youtu.be/C32RjkiNtr0

The hype was real on stage.

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: E3 Discussion

As the topic has wandered from the original I've renamed the thread.

Am I the only one excited for Mass Effect Andromeda?

I mean, Driving the Mako!

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Isane Fenris
Lost One

Post by Isane Fenris »

Trailers nowadays have nothing to do with the game. It's a nice trailer, but I'm not too optimistic about TOR's new expansion. Definitely excited for battlefront, though. Looks like some good fun's to be had on that front.

Image|age_52|height_1.65|species_dathomirian|mentor_motoko.isawa/aslyn.denethorn/simus.cnydaria|padawan_trin.oniron/vania.starr|

Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Evanin wrote:As the topic has wandered from the original I've renamed the thread.

Lol, good thinking.

No, not that much, but definitely excited for Mirror's Edge too.

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Evanin wrote:As the topic has wandered from the original I've renamed the thread.

Loved the Mass Effect Series so no, you're not the only one bud'. Hopefully it proves to be just as great a game as the previous trilogy.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

Keth Flynn wrote:Coming from an eighteen years old fanboy's heart:
https://youtu.be/C32RjkiNtr0

The hype was real on stage.

Keth....I just woke up. Thank you... for killing me.

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Ah... E3.... how do I love thee?

In other news, the Japanese studios once again prove they don't have an original bone left anywhere in their body.
Jerex Sol
Lost One

Post by Jerex Sol »

Motoko wrote:Ah... E3.... how do I love thee?

In other news, the Japanese studios once again prove they don't have an original bone left anywhere in their body.
I choked on my juice.
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03