Missing file - rpmod/rannon_praxeum_bsp_v65.pk3

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
thechosenone^

Missing file - rpmod/rannon_praxeum_bsp_v65.pk3

Post by thechosenone^ »

Can't join either the galaxy server or grounds server because of missing - rpmod/rannon_praxeum_bsp_v65.pk3 and some time server_assets.pk3?

I'm running on a mac.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Missing file - rpmod/rannon_praxeum_bsp_v65.pk3

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello Chosen,

I'm not sure how that's possible given that the files aren't on Grounds or Temple, can you please take a screenshot of this message and put it on here.

Thanks.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

thechosenone^

Post by thechosenone^ »

Hey, here you go.

The Rpmod loads as it should, I can join the enclave server with no problem and all stuff seems to work just fine.
Attachments
Skärmavbild 2015-07-01 kl. 23.20.12.png
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello,

Thanks for the screenshot, it's quite strange as none of our members have any Rannon files and can still connect.

I would advise to turn off your auto-downloads encase it's trying to access files you aren't able to have, to see if this solves your problem.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

thechosenone^

Post by thechosenone^ »

Already tried that, I belive scrolling through the forum it must has to do with something of the installment of the rpmod.. but how can it even mention the file rannon_praxeum_bsp_v65.pk3? if it's not something within the mod and not the current map of the server? super weird.
thechosenone^

Post by thechosenone^ »

It's like, the mac version demands to have the exact same pk3 files as the server host to be able to join?
thechosenone^

Post by thechosenone^ »

I actually belive I got it working, thanks to Cirlas tutorial on how launch MP correctly on mac - http://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/193- ... er-on-mac/

thank you for your assistance though.

pz