characters outside the order

Discussions which are Out of Character.
thechosenone^

characters outside the order

Post by thechosenone^ »

Is there any need or use of players being characters outside the order?

Civilians, soldiers, villains etc?

Cause I'd rather RP as a character not applying to the order.
If the one who writes to stories and decides the storyline I'd be happy to be an 'actor' you could use for different situation and happenings in the JEDI universe.

So is there any use of these kind of characters/players? :party:
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Re: characters outside the order

Post by Kieran Orion »

Much like the community name ::JEDI:: suggests, the majority of time spent in-game in this community is playing a Jedi character, training on their way to reaching Knighthood and simulating a Jedi orientated life as it might be in the Star Wars universe.

Such civilian characters have been played as side characters though on a very rare occasion for the use of missions and story arcs, none that would qualify you to becoming a member of this community without making the Jedi rank of Initiate.

So....No. Atleast not from those outside of our current member-base and certainly not with any impact the like of what you're bound to see in-game from our Members.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I remember back in the day people used to do this. Someone from the council can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's accepted anymore.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Alehk Thol
Lost One

Post by Alehk Thol »

You can play whoever you like so long as you can justify your presence in the Jedi Temple. :)

You may not, however, portray a Jedi or a member of another Force sensitive organisation. Who you can't play should be deducible with a bit of common sense, really. A bounty hunter/mercenary, for instance. We've had guests come and go, claim they were involved in the murder of a senator and such... Those people were simply "handed over to the Republic."

As Kieran said, through this manner you wouldn't attain formal membership, but you'd still be welcome to take part in most of what the community has to offer. You might find that later this month, a lot of opportunities will arise for you to take advantage of. The community will be moving off of Yavin soon to somewhere less isolated, so there'll be plenty of folks who'll be able to come and go!
thechosenone^

Post by thechosenone^ »

sound good :party: