How to change username

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Vuul Garen

How to change username

Post by Vuul Garen »

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to change my username from Talosmiles to my character name, Vuul Garen.
Name: Talos Miles Species: Human Homeworld: Taris Born: 337.08
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: How to change username

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Just contact a councillor since they have access to the Admin Control panel and ask them to alter your comport name :)
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Vuul Garen

Post by Vuul Garen »

Okay. It seems they already did it for me though! And while I am thinking about this, how do I add an image of my character for my profile. I was just wondering so I could do It when I am initiated.
Name: Talos Miles Species: Human Homeworld: Taris Born: 337.08
Durindfire
Lost One

Post by Durindfire »

Are you talking about the residents page? Which in that case I'm not entirely sure.

But if you're talking about your forums avatar, It's CPanel -> profile -> Edit Avatar to upload an avatar of your choosing - typically related in some shape or form to your character.
Durindfire | Homeworld: Orax | Species: Shard | Age: 108 Rank: Padawan | Initiated: 338.25 | Year of Consciousness: 238(.12) ABY |
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Durindfire wrote:Are you talking about the residents page? Which in that case I'm not entirely sure.

But if you're talking about your forums avatar, It's CPanel -> profile -> Edit Avatar to upload an avatar of your choosing - typically related in some shape or form to your character.
For the Residents page, you submit images to the Jedi Archives Droid account but that's for members only who have a profile set up there :)
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

Evanin wrote:
For the Residents page, you submit images to the Jedi Archives Droid account but that's for members only who have a profile set up there :)

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS!

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

>> Updated Skin Link <<

JEDI Archives Droid
Temple Droid

Post by JEDI Archives Droid »

Be sure to send any changes and updates you need/want on relation to your biography, residential icon, residential image etc to this account via PM.