Activity Periods/Times.

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Re: Activity Periods/Times.

Post by Keth Flynn »

Peak of activity from me starting Monday for two weeks. (holidays and I got nothing better to do, sir.)
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Karmarie Zar
Lost One

Post by Karmarie Zar »

Zander-Bo Umra wrote:GMT+1
Usually between 1200-1800 on week days and 0600-2100 on weekends if I feel like it.
Same as Zander, unless I get called to cover someone's shift.

| Species: Human | Homeworld: Naboo | Initiated: 336.21 ABY | Apprenticed: 339.10 ABY | Mentor(S): Arven Silaan & Cael Dan'kor | Knighted: 354.24 |

Grokh'torr
Lost One

Post by Grokh'torr »

So I had the idea to create a table where everyone can put their free times into. Especially with regards to future RP events or larger missions it could be useful to cross-check a table with peoples' times and then determine the best date and time for the event to take place.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

This link leads to a Google table where you can write down your name, time zone and free times for every day of the week.

You don't need a Google account for this, and you can always come back at a later time and edit your values.

Problem is, you can edit values from other rows as well, that means from other members. Not sure how to solve this, as I am not really familiar with this Google application.

If anyone knows how to improve this pretty crude setup or knows a more elegant way altogether, please share!
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Grokh'torr wrote:So I had the idea to create a table where everyone can put their free times into. Especially with regards to future RP events or larger missions it could be useful to cross-check a table with peoples' times and then determine the best date and time for the event to take place.

This link leads to a Google table where you can write down your name, time zone and free times for every day of the week.

You don't need a Google account for this, and you can always come back at a later time and edit your values.

Problem is, you can edit values from other rows as well, that means from other members. Not sure how to solve this, as I am not really familiar with this Google application.

If anyone knows how to improve this pretty crude setup or knows a more elegant way altogether, please share!
Not a bad idea, good work Grokh.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Grokh'torr wrote:So I had the idea to create a table where everyone can put their free times into. Especially with regards to future RP events or larger missions it could be useful to cross-check a table with peoples' times and then determine the best date and time for the event to take place.

Good work, keep me posted on your progress with this idea.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Have put forward my times to the chart.

Solid idea.
:)

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Are we entering GST (EST) times into this, or local times?
Vathius Krai
Lost One

Post by Vathius Krai »

I think mentioning your GST time is much easier for other members to understand.
Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

Well... do to lots of difficulties just besides me living in California, it's sorta hard keeping up so I'll just leave time info here.

Weekdays(Mondays and Friday's Only!): Availability 1800+GST

Weekdays(Tuesday's-Thursdays!): Availability 2130+GST

Weekends: Availability: Varies in time as I try to pull all-nighters just to be with you guys :D

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Lofbacca
Lost One

Post by Lofbacca »

I have far too much time on my hands as it is, so devoting a lot of it to ::JEDI:: will be a lot of fun.
|-Name: Lofbacca-||-Homeworld: Kashyyyk-|
|-Mentor: Shaok Panek-||-Species: Wookiee-|
|-Noviced: 338.17 ABY-||-Apprenticed: 338.17 ABY-|
Bo Iiln
Lost One

Post by Bo Iiln »

This looks like a solid way to get everyone's activity down. It'll make it easier for the Coordinators to make note of the most popular times available. In theory it'll make scheduling easier.
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Arryn Skirata

Post by Arryn Skirata »

Personally because I've got so much going on I'll pretty well just hop on whenever I feel like it- though I'm hoping to get more of a sense of when classes/events and whatnot are happening so I can work my schedule to accomodate.
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

Added my availability to the spreadsheet.
All times for me EST/GST
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

We really should make this an announcement or something like that. This could really come in handy for the community.

Also a suggestion, start the calendar on Sunday :P
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Sorry for bumping an old topic, could we have this stuck to the top of the OOC Discussion for future visitors and applicants?

Reposting the Google spreadsheet link with the times on too:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<