((Let the battle begin!))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Maia Rimora
Lost One

Re: ((Let the battle begin!))

Post by Maia Rimora »

I've never felt compelled to fly jets in the ordinary battlefield games, the controls always seem difficult to play with! On the other hand, being able to pilot an x-wing or a tie fighter seems a lot more enticing, I hear the controls are a tad simpler. Given we also have the Falcon and the Slave to pilot as 'heroes', considered me intrigued! Quite interested to see what other ship heroes we'll get.

I believe there has been talk of a hero mode, but I'm sure that's a rumor at the moment.
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: ((Let the battle begin!))

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Maia Rimora wrote:I've never felt compelled to fly jets in the ordinary battlefield games, the controls always seem difficult to play with! On the other hand, being able to pilot an x-wing or a tie fighter seems a lot more enticing, I hear the controls are a tad simpler. Given we also have the Falcon and the Slave to pilot as 'heroes', considered me intrigued! Quite interested to see what other ship heroes we'll get.

I believe there has been talk of a hero mode, but I'm sure that's a rumor at the moment.
That "Never tell me the odds" made me want to play even more.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<