::JEDI:: Artwork

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Jen-Da
Lost One

Re: ::JEDI:: Artwork

Post by Jen-Da »

Cael looks a little bit like a flamboyant twi-lek statue when he's filtered like that. It's kind of cool though, he looks so happy :mrgreen:
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

I know this isn't JEDI related in any way but I wanted to share it.
tumblr_nss2b0yM1R1uuqacmo1_1280.png
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Gotta love HK-47/51. "Eat Hot Efficiency!". Pure genius.
Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

Bit of a random first post, but I'm in the process of bouncing character ideas off of a mentor and just not quite ready to introduce him to you all yet, one thing I can say is that his name isn't Elan D'hen :oops: , it is in fact Iffo Rav'i. :roll:

Anyway.. Hope this is the right place (not sure where else it can go) and this thread is open to non-members/hopefuls. I've played about with film making in JKA for a while now, and always wanted to do a 'map highlight' kind of thing. So, I used your map! Hope you enjoy.

Click me for Video :D

Iffo Rav'i

Jedi Master | High Councillor | Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga

Amalia Feyn
Lost One

Post by Amalia Feyn »

Elan D'hen wrote:Bit of a random first post, but I'm in the process of bouncing character ideas off of a mentor and just not quite ready to introduce him to you all yet, one thing I can say is that his name isn't Elan D'hen :oops: , it is in fact Iffo Rav'i. :roll:

Anyway.. Hope this is the right place (not sure where else it can go) and this thread is open to non-members/hopefuls. I've played about with film making in JKA for a while now, and always wanted to do a 'map highlight' kind of thing. So, I used your map! Hope you enjoy.

Iffo Rav'i
What a way to make a first impression. This video is amazing, very nicely done!

You'll have to teach me how you did the in-game panning because that was very effective. :)
Kro’jan Touru
Lost One

Post by Kro’jan Touru »

Elan D'hen wrote:Bit of a random first post, but I'm in the process of bouncing character ideas off of a mentor and just not quite ready to introduce him to you all yet, one thing I can say is that his name isn't Elan D'hen :oops: , it is in fact Iffo Rav'i. :roll:

Iffo Rav'i
Let the jaws drop. :shock: I like the music as well. might be a good addition to the music pack.
Wik Maro
Lost One

Post by Wik Maro »

You're my hero. :O Really, I was absolutely inspired after watching this. You must be a pro for sure.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Well I have to say, I'm impressed.

This would be the perfect flick to share if we were advertising the map to JKHub and the JKA community.

Truly a lovely show of our new praxeum.

Well done Elan; and thanks for the effort, that was a pleasure to watch.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

Thank you so much for the kind words.

If you're interested in how to do it yourself, it's using a mod called jaMME. It really is the only option when it come to movie making in JKA. It can be as basic as you want (pans, tracks, and cranes for camera) or as in-depth as you want (motion blur, depth of field, slow motion). The basics are relatively straight forward but if anyone ever wants a hand learning my skype is iffo.ravi.

The music is by an artist called Tom Day. A lot of his music is similar to the song I used, would recommend anyone listening to him if they are after that style of music.

I have made other movies for my old clan if anyone is interested, one, two and three

Hoping to introduce Iffo (not Elan :)) to you all soon.
Iffo

Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Aaah, very interesting, you're part of the (JAWA) community?

They've been going a very long time in the JK series, I've known of them since Jedi Outcast and have been very popular ever since.

It's good to have some fresh blood with us, I hope you find our community to your liking, we've seen few from JAWA enter into ::JEDI:: to my knowledge.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Kieran Orion wrote: It's good to have some fresh blood with us, I hope you find our community to your liking, we've seen few from JAWA enter into ::JEDI:: to my knowledge.
Indeed, welcome!
The videos are amazing, really. I'll take a look on this mod (jaMME), it seems promising.

Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

I was in (JAWA) for the best part of 6 years, coincidently the only time I decided to leave was in an attempt to join ::JEDI:: (under the name Tyi Rah around 2010), but Uni got in the way and I hadn't really thought my character through.

Anyway, to go slightly on topic again, if you guys do want the original file for your youtube or media library, let me know who to send a link to.

Iffo

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Elan D'hen wrote:I was in (JAWA) for the best part of 6 years, coincidently the only time I decided to leave was in an attempt to join ::JEDI:: (under the name Tyi Rah around 2010), but Uni got in the way and I hadn't really thought my character through.

Anyway, to go slightly on topic again, if you guys do want the original file for your youtube or media library, let me know who to send a link to.

Iffo
I really like that video, let me get in touch with Soh Raun about the idea of uploading it to our Youtube channel and such.

Good work Iffo.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Iffo Rav'i
There is something magical about watching it through a video such as that which makes the place seem very alive when that music is playing, a fantastic job.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Jen-Da
Lost One

Post by Jen-Da »

Iffo Rav'i
Hah I love the camera work, it reminds me of Tomb Raider The Last Revelation's intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVaIubv6uDs