Battlefront Beta

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Re: Battlefront Beta

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

Actually recoil plays a part, just not in the actual aiming. The accuracy's effected by the amount you spray as far as I've seen.

I'm on the fence about the 'quick reload' you have with the overheating mechanic. It penalizes misclicks but it's a bit of a mini-game that'd distract from the gameplay itself. Reloading in real life also requires some form of split attention which could make you vulnerable, so I'm interested to see what kind of factor it'll be in the long run.

Flight mechanics are a bitch as far as I'm concerned. While the targeting computer would be a realistic thing to have, in response to the above, I find it to be wholly useless. I've always had to track my shots if I wanted to make proper kills.

Buddy spawn should be restricted to be once a minute and not being able to spawn on a buddy if they've got players or enemy fire within a certain radius as far as I'm concerned.

Still really enjoying the game.
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: Battlefront Beta

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

It's been confirmed that Walker Assault was unintentionally unbalanced in that the AT-AT's weren't supposed to be as hard to take down as they were, their endurance was obviously stronger than desired. The Rebels were supposed to struggle but it was still supposed to be fair game in that the AT-AT's were supposed to take more damage than they did in the beta from being hit.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<