Plots and Creative Writing

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Sylvir Tygir

Plots and Creative Writing

Post by Sylvir Tygir »

Hi everyone,

So though I am rather new and not fully immersed in ::JEDI:: tradition, I am getting the hang of it. That being said, I have been a part of other role playing groups in the past including D&D 3.0, 3.5, 4.0. 5.0, Pathfinder and others. Personally I do love to play as a character, but one thing I love to do is be the DM/GM. I do a lot of creative writing, and I mean a lot. My friends like some of the campaigns I run with them, and some have been taken by them to bring into games they run with their friends. My question is this, I'd like to help write some plot ideas or maybe one run of my own, how long do I have to be a member of ::JEDI:: before I can talk to someone about my ideas, and who do I talk to about it?
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: Plots and Creative Writing

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Typically speaking, Mission/Arc/Plot directing and writing is reserved for Knights+. Though there have been a few Padawans here and their to send in ideas.

We generally say that your first priority should be your character. Develop, grow, and learn in their shoes. Once you've been around a while and your character has progressed, then we could see how you can contribute in the terms of stories and missions.

This is not meant at all to discourage or disinterest you!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: Plots and Creative Writing

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

If anything I would suggest writing them all down somewhere safe, you never know when you might want them later on and you'll regret not having written them down otherwise, should you forget.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<