A note of concern

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Korona Rihera
Lost One

A note of concern

Post by Korona Rihera »

As Paris was hit tonight, I'd like to go out and wish all of our french members/hopefuls of JEDI to have been far away from the horrific carnage as possible, and to offer my prayers for your safety here and now.
Korona Rihera | Homeworld: Ord Mantell | Species: Miraluka | Age: 18 | Next Birthday: 348.23 | Rank: Initiate | Initiated: 333.16 | Noviced: | Mentor: | Apprenticed: | Pilot License: None
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Re: A note of concern

Post by Syrena Exan »

I hope everyone is okay!

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Heart warming to see this made a thread, here.

The assault on Paris is a truly horrible attack and my heart goes out to all those who have lost and are suffering by the consequences. I would wish them a speedy recovery where possible. For some, there is little condolence we can offer for those lost, but to remember.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Wen-Ordo
Lost One

Post by Wen-Ordo »

Korona Rihera wrote:As Paris was hit tonight, I'd like to go out and wish all of our french members/hopefuls of JEDI to have been far away from the horrific carnage as possible, and to offer my prayers for your safety here and now.

Took the words right out of my mouth .. #PrayForParis
|Full name:Wen-Ordo | Age: 88 | Initiated: 327.21 ABY|Noviced: 329.03 ABY |
| Apprenticed: 329.04 ABY | Knighted: 340.20 ABY |Mentor: Amalia Feyn|
|Padawans: Voh Phaar, Krask Kabal,Dariun Antane, Aren Kelpor |
| Species: Vurk| Homeworld: Sembla/Tatooine|
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

It is heart-warming to see so much support from around all over the world. I don't know anybody from Paris but I'm wishing you're at peace out there with your family and your friends, because this is all we have left.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Voh Phaar
Lost One

Post by Voh Phaar »

Kieran Orion wrote:
The assault on Paris is a truly horrible attack and my heart goes out to all those who have lost and are suffering by the consequences. I would wish them a speedy recovery where possible. For some, there is little condolence we can offer for those lost, but to remember.

Name: Voh Phaar Species: Nautolan Age: 42 Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Initiated:
342.06 ABY Knighted: 368.25 ABY Mentors: Wen-Ordo, Jerex Sol
Padawans: Nodo Salar, Sadjoo Hawieedu

Aelon Besarat
Lost One

Post by Aelon Besarat »

Keth Flynn wrote:It is heart-warming to see so much support from around all over the world. I don't know anybody from Paris but I'm wishing you're at peace out there with your family and your friends, because this is all we have left.
+1

My thoughts go out to those whom lost their lives in this horrid incident, I can only hope it is resolved with the utmost speed and care.
Aelon Besarat // Species: Nautolan // Born: 330.27 // Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Former Mentor: Wrennin Vae
Former Rank: Padawan
Initiated: 343.01 // Apprenticed: 343.16 // Abdicated: 347.18
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Agreed. Don't know anyone from Paris myself, but here is to hoping for a speedy recovery for all those effected by this tragedy.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

Would also like to make mentions of the attack in Lebanon! Positive thoughts to them and the member(s) we have residing in the country :)
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Dev Kai
Lost One

Post by Dev Kai »

|I just got back and heard about all of this. My heart is filled with a deep sadness regarding all of this. Keth, I'm glad you're safe. Also can someone please check on Soh? That would be awesome.

-Dev
Korona Rihera
Lost One

Post by Korona Rihera »

Dev Kai wrote:|I just got back and heard about all of this. My heart is filled with a deep sadness regarding all of this. Keth, I'm glad you're safe. Also can someone please check on Soh? That would be awesome.

-Dev
Soh appears to be alright, his profile says that he last logged in today.
Korona Rihera | Homeworld: Ord Mantell | Species: Miraluka | Age: 18 | Next Birthday: 348.23 | Rank: Initiate | Initiated: 333.16 | Noviced: | Mentor: | Apprenticed: | Pilot License: None