(( Clock Change ))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

(( Clock Change ))

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

(( Dear everyone,

A quick notice to all that we're in a transitional period again where US (and possibly other American) clocks go forward an hour, thus also setting the GST on the site an hour forward. As I'm from Europe myself, the time difference between the site and my own clock is now 5 hours, as opposed to the standard 6. (1200-1800 is now 1300-1800.) As such I'd urge all mentors and students to check their relative times and ensure your class times are still in accordance with your planning.

Kind regards,

Someone who thinks America should line up with the rest of the world ;O ))
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Korona Rihera
Lost One

Re: (( Clock Change ))

Post by Korona Rihera »

You can blame the farmers for that, Arizona being the sole rebel as it doesn't observe Daylight Savings. I'm curious if anyone in the community lives in Arizona. :mrgreen:
Korona Rihera | Homeworld: Ord Mantell | Species: Miraluka | Age: 18 | Next Birthday: 348.23 | Rank: Initiate | Initiated: 333.16 | Noviced: | Mentor: | Apprenticed: | Pilot License: None