[Completed] Advanced Saber Deflection/Reflection

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Duncan Therin
Lost One

[Completed] Advanced Saber Deflection/Reflection

Post by Duncan Therin »

• Subject Requested:
Advanced lightsaber deflection/reflection training.
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Preferably private, though circumstantial.
  • Availability:
Up to the discretion of the mentor, I'm available most of the time given I can clear the date.
  • Reason For Request:
I feel as though I've reached a point in my training where learning how to reflect bolts to at least some degree is a possibility and something I'd like to investigate with proper instruction. That said, I already pose decent skills in terms of deflection, though nothing nearly as accurate.
  • Additional Information:
Though I'm unsure of how much theoretical knowledge there is, I'm more than happy to cover all necessary portions of information so I can perform with absolute certainty. I am also open to more than one session should the content matter be too heavy for a single date.
Last edited by Duncan Therin on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Re: [Open] Advanced Saber Deflection/Reflection

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Duncan,

I don't mind handling this one, if you'd like.

Regards,

Aslyn
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Open] Advanced Saber Deflection/Reflection

Post by Duncan Therin »

Aslyn,

I definitely don't mind! Thank you for the swift offer. I'm available for the majority of the cycle - so just pick a time and date and I should be able to make it!

(( Forgoing this weekend my schedule is clear! ))

Appreciated,
Duncan

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Advanced Saber Deflection/Reflection

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Duncan,

Let's just see when we're both around and available, shall we? Might be easier than arranging a date and time when we have so many other classes going on. I daresay I will bump into you soon.

Regards,

Aslyn
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Aslyn,

I'm unsure if you just happen to be around at times that I'm not, or otherwise, though I haven't been able to properly meet with you yet! That said, if we happen to stumble across each other in the next few days that would be great - but until that time, I think for both mine and your benefit, I'll be opening this request up to other mentors in the event that they would be able to better complete this due to scheduling and time concerns.

Regards,
Duncan

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Post by Jerex Sol »

Duncan, I will happily take this lesson on for you, as Aslyn seems to be unavailable.
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Sounds wonderful, Jerex. I appreciate it. Let me know if you have a specific date in mind, otherwise I'll just be floating around.

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Re: [Completed] Advanced Saber Deflection/Reflection

Post by Jerex Sol »

Completed

Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03