Our Web-Series

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Neyl Schin'zar
Lost One

Our Web-Series

Post by Neyl Schin'zar »

Hello all, I have just realized I've never shown you our Spider-Man web series. This is a big accomplishment for me and my team and I would love to show you guys what we have done over the last year, and also give a little more info about it and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVDcdIXlzgg

This was a short film made for $30 in downtown Atlanta last year. It was fun to shoot and we used our friends and family for the entire thing. We never expected it to blow up the way it did. It has since amassed nearly 10 million views. From there, we decided to do a Kickstarter. After a failed previous attempt, we managed to raise $5,000 and reach our goal to make a 5-part web-series possible.

Again, everyone we have used and worked with on this were friends and family. The guy playing Spider-Man is Jesse's brother, and has never acted outside of the shorts we have done. Even the writing was done by our friend John Martin, who has went on record to say he doesn't think the writing is perfect. This web series has crafted me into the professional filmmaker I am today. Without the learning curve of this and my own Fan film, "Intractable" I would never have gained the tools necessary to better myself.

I am very proud of what we have created, regardless of any flaws. The web series has been going for months now but will now reach it's climactic end in Episode 5, August 14th. I am not asking for an exempt from criticism. I love criticism. But keep in mind what I said! That's all I ask. :lol: :roll: I'm used to our passion projects being fed to the dogs.

Here is the trailer for the final episode of our web series. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qAQggJ ... e=youtu.be

**ALSO, fun fact. I am the guard to the right in Episode 1. :D**
=Neyl Schin'zar= | Born 335 ABY | Initiated 346 ABY| Initiate of Rannon
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Re: Our Web-Series

Post by Keth Flynn »

Very nice, keep up the great work. I want to see more star waaarrzz
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Neyl Schin'zar
Lost One

Re: Our Web-Series

Post by Neyl Schin'zar »

Lol thanks Keth! It might be a lonnnng time until more Starwars!
=Neyl Schin'zar= | Born 335 ABY | Initiated 346 ABY| Initiate of Rannon