Some ideas

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Well, actually, in the mod we'll have only one 'side' called the Force (JEDI doesn't believe that some powers are EXCLUSIVE to the Dark Side).

Here is the new set of powers :
  • Camouflage [Mind Trick]
  • Heal others
  • Hold [Grip]
  • Slow [Drain]
  • Lightning
  • Furry [Rage]
  • Energies others
There are simply renames or slight modifications to the BaseJKa power.
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

1. Darth Sidious with Kyber Crystal
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Bane
4. Darth Plagueis
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Rage
7. Darth Maul
8. Darth Scarz
9. Darth Revan
10. Darth Imperius
11. Darth Ghore
12. Darth Vak
13. Darth Slane
14. Darth Vicrone
15. Darth Malak
16. Exar Kun
17. Darth Xio Jade (Best Female Sith of All Time)
18. Darth Seer
19. Darth Thrax
20. Darth Secretus
That is truly false, man!!! The most powerful sith (And this is too obvious!!) was Darth!! Most of the sith there are or fake or weak!! There is no Secretus, Thrax, Vicrone, etc. Imperius was a fallen jedi that after returning to the light noticed (himself) that he was weak (weak enough to be in 200 place :P), Sidious would be like in fifth or even lower place, etc. Too much errors on this information, man.

"Things are like that!! Accept them!" -- Aros Jakari
Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Darth is actually a title, not a man.

DARk lord of the siTH
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

Darth IS a man!!! He is from the pure Sith race.

He was the king of the sith race when Dart had met them. He was called Grievous Ororchi, but Dart gave him the name Dart`hii (Dart's Disciple) that was summarized in just Darth.

But the Dark lord of the Sith thingy, im not sure about it...

Axem Keigoku
Exiled

Post by Axem Keigoku »

Actually, that title is from GL himself in an interview (as far as I know)
Xa'o Zalei
Lost One

Post by Xa'o Zalei »

Axem Keigoku wrote:Actually, that title is from GL himself in an interview (as far as I know)
A Jedi does not grasp at power. A Jedi is not a dominator, not an oppressor. To grasp for power is to abandon the ways of the Force.
Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Pablo Hidalgo - Lucasfilms wrote:The site, and the person who runs it, have absolutely no relationship with Lucasfilm or George Lucas. The person who runs it has never met nor talked to George Lucas. So-called information, "scoops", and interviews on the site are complete fabrications. Lucasfilm has taken action against the site several times when it has attempted to solicit fans' money under false pretenses.
Please don't talk about SuperShadow here. Everything he's written is pure fabrication and cannot be taken for a single bit of fact when it comes to the StarWars Universe.

Also, let's get back on topic.
Alanya Sgall
Lost One

Post by Alanya Sgall »

Not sure if this should be in here or not, but as it's related to the mod, I'll give it a go here. If this is the wrong section or something, please move it to the correct one.

This is concerning admin rights.

Personally, I'd like to see the Padawans have a basic admin setup. Silence, sleep, and MAYBE kick, that'd be it. I'm saying this due to the fact that, as it happens, there are many times when there are no Masters or Knights with admin rights available and something happens on the server, such as a lamer or so.

As of now, the only choice we have is to either break RP and retreat to Spectator/leave, or to try and ignore the person. Neither of those are acceptable, to me. To have to break the RP atmosphere just because someone decides they're bored or whatnot is just assinine to me.

I think that, if done properly, this could also be used as a good test and training for Padawans, get them used to admining and its' privlidges, and ready them for becoming a Knight.

I realise this may/may not start something, and if it does, sorry, just stating an opinion.
Rash Loist for Jedi Master!
Zorion Xuan

Post by Zorion Xuan »

Sorry about me and SSuperShadow I just came across it ok i didn't know it was all false plz just give me a break on it
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

Now you know it's stupid and false, that is the good thing, don't make yourself mad, ok? Now, back to topic, Yay!! Topic!!

I would also like to see the classes, from either of the stages of history i said before, it would be really cool to have classes...

Oh, and a detail I almost forgot, although its related to Shadow/etc/etc... The Force Fireball, as said by George, was a really bad idea for a force being, and he decided to put just a flamethrower like Jango's one, no Force Fireballs. But anyways it would be really cool to have such a power, although you already said you won't do it Heh.

Utho Astrocan
Lost One

Post by Utho Astrocan »

Its called ritalin. Look into it.
Nothing can Stop me now.
"We are all one in the end"
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

---------
Last edited by Basus Ororchi on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Utho Astrocan
Lost One

Post by Utho Astrocan »

....im talking in ooc terms here.
Nothing can Stop me now.
"We are all one in the end"
Basus Ororchi

Post by Basus Ororchi »

---------------
Last edited by Basus Ororchi on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gabe Alkorda
Lost One

Post by Gabe Alkorda »

Basus wrote:But afaik ritalin is an energy ball, not fire... I might be wrong...
Ritalin is a drug given to people (usually children) with either attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) to help calm their nerves and allow them to focus on things.

Now, again, get on topic.

Also, do not post random posts about ideas in this thread. The main topic created by Korto was related to the possibility of new Force powers. Not about SuperShadow, admin rights, or ritalin. If you have a suggestion, make a new thread in the "Suggestions" section of the comport, that's what it's for. If you have an idea for a change in JEDI, PM it to the High Council. If you have a certain medication for someone, well.... talk to them privately. Thank-you.