[LSA&T] How To: Blasters! // 355.10 @ 1500 GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Duncan Therin
Lost One

[LSA&T] How To: Blasters! // 355.10 @ 1500 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

• Subject Details:
I recently received a request to instruct a couple of younger residents in how to use a blaster. There are quite a few blasters out there and while we are unlikely to find or use the majority of them in our lives as Jedi, it does help to be familiar with them! In this lesson, my goal will be two fold; to instruct in the usage of several select blasters, as well as offer some identification for a number of blasters as well. The more you know about a blaster, the more likely you are to be able to prepare against it - I'm sure there are a few quirks about a number of them that we don't all know! That said, time-abiding, I think I'll end with a game of laser-tag for any that think this is going to be a strictly, stand and shoot lesson!
  • Time, Date & Location:
1500 GST, 355.10 ABY - Arena.
  • Additional Information:
This will hopefully prove to be a fun exercise as well as get our toes wet in terms of what kind of weapons we may deal with in the galaxy. If nothing else, being able to identify the kind of weapon you're either using or pitted against will prove to be a valuable ability! Should no interest be in that, just think of the game at the end.
  • Additional Files:
N/A

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Mizelia
Lost One

Re: [LSA&T] How To: Blasters!

Post by Mizelia »

I will try to be there.
Zevaros Sazen
Lost One

Post by Zevaros Sazen »

I will be there!
Name: Zevaros Sazen // Race: Echani // Homeworld: Eshan // Born: 346.27 // Initiated: 355.06 // Padawan: 356.13 ABY // Master: Kadvarr Tirladdik
Ivunorin
Lost One

Post by Ivunorin »

This sounds excellent, I shall do my best to attend.
Chascerci'vunor'inrokini // Species: Chiss // Homeworld: Csaus //
Born: 348.7 // Initiated: 354.25
Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Re: [LSA&T] How To: Blasters! // 355.10 @ 1500 GST

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

I will be attending, looking forward to it.

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [LSA&T] How To: Blasters! // 355.10 @ 1500 GST

Post by Duncan Therin »

COMPLETED

Attendance:

Aiden Kezeron (Padawan)
Zakarie Di'Vosk (Padawan)

Mizelia (Initiate)
Zevaros Sazen (Initiate)

Jhaal Kiir (Hopeful/Guest)

We went over a lot of content, but those are the common weapons of the galaxy! Hopefully the class proved to be entertaining for all those that attended, no set assignment for this one. I figured a few games of laser-tag would prove to be fun - I suppose I was right!

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn