Request modelling help

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Mizelia
Lost One

Request modelling help

Post by Mizelia »

Now that I do have a skin usable for Mizelia. I was hoping if anyone can help adding perhaps a tunic or a robe to skin for a more variety of clothing able to use. Right now, I only have a jacket for Mizelia available which was with the skin. If anyone is able to add a tunic or a robe, I really appreciate that.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Re: Request modelling help

Post by Sared Kilvan »

After checking out jkhub I found this Aayla Secura model that I think would be better suited to your purposes. There are a variety of other Twi'lek models that could be used as well if you find something that you prefer, and it could be used side-by-side with your current model. Let me know if you need help getting the textures together.

Mizelia
Lost One

Re: Request modelling help

Post by Mizelia »

Sared Kilvan wrote:After checking out jkhub I found this Aayla Secura model that I think would be better suited to your purposes. There are a variety of other Twi'lek models that could be used as well if you find something that you prefer, and it could be used side-by-side with your current model. Let me know if you need help getting the textures together.
I know that one, it is already being used. Though some of the robes on it might be useful. Also, I don't think it's a good idea to change skin again this soon. Though if you are able to get the brown tunic usable with Mizelia's skin or something to make it usable for Mizelia, I would really appreciate that.
Also to say, I am horrible at changing anything to textures, and I don't have that much time for it.