[FM&T] Trip to Lyta Outpost // [Canceled]

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Duncan Therin
Lost One

[FM&T] Trip to Lyta Outpost // [Canceled]

Post by Duncan Therin »

• Subject Details:
Well, as the title says, this is going to be a trip. I'm unsure of how many of you have heard of the Lyta Outpost, it isn't exactly large. No more than two dozen Jedi present, along with a few natives. That said, we will be learning about the culture of a rather interesting and unique species of people, as well as the history behind the Lyta Outpost and what had to happen in order for its construction to take place. Not to mention learning about how said species of people interacts and interprets the Force.
  • Time, Date & Location:
359.26 ABY, 1500 GST - Meet in the hangar, try to be prompt. We'll be leaving within five or so minutes of lesson start.
  • Additional Information:
If you're looking to get out of the temple and see the world beyond - here's your chance. Might do some good to associate with other Jedi brethren as well. Make sure to RSVP if you can attend this! If I can figure out the numbers (roughly) beforehand, it makes my job a bit easier with letting the resident Jedi on Lyta know what to expect.
  • Additional Files:
TBA

(( OOC Note: I would really appreciate any Knights available to come and partake in this trip. You would be roleplaying a Jedi student from Lyta, who doesn't have fun doing that, right? Files will be uploaded closer to the date. ))

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Trin Oniron
Lost One

Re: [FM&T] Trip to Lyta Outpost // 359.26, 1500 GST

Post by Trin Oniron »

I'll certainly enjoy such a trip.

◄▌Name : Trin OnironAge : 42Birthdate : 345.19▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : NagiInitiated : 357.21Apprenticed : 358.22▐►
◄▌Mentor : Rehkea'sitra, Isane Fenris, Jerex Sol▐►◄▌Padawan : Kir Darnic▐►

Dreshin
Lost One

Post by Dreshin »

I'll be there, Master!
Mizelia
Lost One

Post by Mizelia »

I will try to be there.
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

(( I'm sure I could come up with an IC reason, but I'm just exhausted at this point. I'm currently in mourning and only writing to make sure everyone knows this class will be postponed, just like my others have been. I'm dealing with personal and family business on Sunday to sort out final affairs. When I feel confident I'll be able to find a time for this, I'll make sure to reschedule. ))

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn